Newbie in Miami

Caychica

:hiya2:

I've been "stalking" the board for couple months. Finally subscribed lol So this is my first post. I have a question...

Does anyone know a salon in Miami that does good weaves? I just moved there & I dont have a clue. I'm transitioning, I tried to do it without weaves, just kept my hair straight but I love co-washing & detangling/styling was killing me:wallbash:

Ps. Everyone on this forum is so inspiring!!

:welcome: to the forum. Sorry I didn’t live in Miami but just wanted to wish you a successful hair care journey and say that your hair looks beautiful in the picture.

I've been "stalking" the board for couple months. Finally subscribed lol So this is my first post. I have a question...

Does anyone know a salon in Miami that does good weaves? I just moved there & I dont have a clue. I'm transitioning, I tried to do it without weaves, just kept my hair straight but I love co-washing & detangling/styling was killing me:wallbash:

I live in Miami and I'm a newbie too that's been lurking forever YAY for both of us coming out of hiding LOL!!!!!!!

I went to a spot on calle oche called Sarah Jane Spa.... they did a really good job with my weave everyone kept complimenting me on how nice and natural it looked.... it took a long time, it kinda hurt and was kind of expensive ($400 with the hair included but the hair quality was awesome) but it was worth it cause i've seen too many no no's when it comes to weave in miami LOL i kept it in from my graduation in May (UM c/o 09 woot woot LOL sorry anyways...) til like July, could've kept it longer but i was too paranoid about my real hair under it... they have a pretty nice website if you google her, but the place is small not really a full scale salon but the work is on par.... HTH

I live in Miami and I'm a newbie too that's been lurking forever YAY for both of us coming out of hiding LOL!!!!!!!

I went to a spot on calle oche called Sarah Jane Spa.... they did a really good job with my weave everyone kept complimenting me on how nice and natural it looked.... it took a long time, it kinda hurt and was kind of expensive ($400 with the hair included but the hair quality was awesome) but it was worth it cause i've seen too many no no's when it comes to weave in miami LOL i kept it in from my graduation in May (UM c/o 09 woot woot LOL sorry anyways...) til like July, could've kept it longer but i was too paranoid about my real hair under it... they have a pretty nice website if you google her, but the place is small not really a full scale salon but the work is on par.... HTH

LOL yay us. & girl I know what u mean about "no no's" :nono:

Thanks so much. I will definitely look into them. Do you have any pictures?

& thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!!

Back