Newbie-I'm finally here!!!!!

Mizz Diamonds

Hi ladies I finally decided to join I've been lurking here for a while now and learned sooooooooooooooooooooooo much thanks to all of you so give your self a pat on the back:grin:

So I deced to transition when I first joined I always stretched my relaxers thanks to my mummy I would relax once or twice a year much like Sylver2. I did the BC earlier this month and everyone was shocked:lachen: because I was the sister that had the nice pretty "long" and never had my hair complety cut off unlike my sisters. I don't know what hair type I am and I don't really care it is confusing:perplexed:spinning:

Anyway the BC i didn't look all that good I had braids before and a lot of hair was shedding I did it on impulse but thank god for my mum she did canerows for me and bought me a phony pony bun that is afro textured so it looks like its mine. That will be my protective style I'll get my fotki all up and running so I can be an offcial LHCFer YAY:grin::grin::grin::grin: yes i am that excited. Got my EMA so I thought just pay the damn fee giiiirrrrllll.

So yeah Hi

I LOVE your AVATAR!!! So cute! Anyway, just a friendly welcome! Not sure if you have pics up of your current style (I'm at work...limited access..shssshh) but would love to see it! Once again welcome and HGH!

-S-

Welcome aboard

Happy hair journey

And since you have been lurking her for sooooo long you know doggone well we are going to ask about this natural phony pony your Mom found.

Also were are the pics?????

Come on now!!!!!!!!!!! We want to see the precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yep:

Last edited:
Welcome aboard

Happy hair journey

And since you have been lurking her for sooooo long you know doggone well we are going to ask about this natural phony pony your Mom found.

Also were are the pics?????

Come on now!!!!!!!!!!! We want to see the precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yep:

I will just give some time to work it all out.:yep:

Back