NEWBIE . . . I have a testimony!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
karezone said:
I am glad that I am not the only one to use color bottle. It really does speed along application. Congratulations on your success. What brand of relaxer do you use?

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats Perfectpeace. I hope I have a similar testimony soon. How do you use a color bottle? Isn't the relaxer too thick to get in the bottle?

[ QUOTE ]
joemerald said:
[ QUOTE ]
karezone said:
I am glad that I am not the only one to use color bottle. It really does speed along application. Congratulations on your success. What brand of relaxer do you use?

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats Perfectpeace. I hope I have a similar testimony soon. How do you use a color bottle? Isn't the relaxer too thick to get in the bottle?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! I just asked that same question. Scroll up, someone answered it 4 me already.
smile.gif

Using a color bottle is a great idea for relaxer application. I think I want to move from perming at the salon to do it at home, and this might be just the tip I need to address my fear of overlapping/overprocessing. Thanks!

Girl, my firewall wouldn't let me go to that video site before but I got through to it today and those videos sound like trouble in the country for me.
smile.gif
I think these are the same people that have been in hair magazines like Hypehair and others from way back. I've never had anyone, until now, share their experience and satisfaction w/the videos. Thanks Perfectpeace!

Does anyone know if any of the other videos are as good as the relaxer video w/tips (relaxer applicator bottle = excellent tip) and good quality recording?

wow thanks 4 the testimony!! wish 2 hear more testimonies from u soon it will hopefully be about how u've reached waste length hair!!

Back