Newbie help needed...!!!!!

20perlz

I have been doing really well with my new haircare thing and HAD completely stopped the breakage that I had been having (I think from the daily curling iron use before finding this board....). Anyway, after becoming a serious PJ, I thought it would be good to try an aphogee treatment. After I washed my hair (after the hardening) it felt GREAT. I thought - APHOGEE forever! - I had printed off all the thread comments that gave step by step for the aphogee, so I knew that everyone disliked the Balancing Mousturizer, so I didnt use it at all. I put in my Keracare Humecto (which is usually the BEST). ----- Now here's where I went south. I decided that the deep condition might be even better if I let it sit overnight. So, I covered my hair with a plastic cap and went to sleep. Now yesterday and today BREAKAGE, BREAKAGE, BREAKAGE! What should I do? Wash and use protein with something like ORS or maybe the 2 minute Aphogee thing? Should I dust the ends? The breakage is about an inch each piece. Its not too bad but I just want to stop it ASAP! Any help would be so appreciated ... I was doing so good until this (sniff, sniff :perplexed ) ....*P.S. I am guessing it was the overnight deep condition that caused this but I would love to know what you guys think ...

Adrian said:
Maybe you should try ORS Hair Mayo.

I think so too. I was trying to wash on the weekends cuz I am always short on time but I think I need to tomm. night. :perplexed

I use ORS MAYO every 2 weeks tha the only products tha stop breakage instantly mae sure u leave it on at least 45 mins under hood dryer.

Back