Newbie Album: Flexi-Rods Are A Life Saver!!!!!

saratess

I just placed new photos in my album to show results of my flexi-rods from last night. I do not think I could go through this transition without them. I will be 14 weeks post relaxer on tomorrow. I also luv my new phony bun. You can see photos of that also. I was supposed to get a relaxer this weekend; however, I keep putting it off because of the flexi-rods. I want to go 24 weeks if possible. Who knows. Thanks LHCF!!!
smile.gif

Your hair looks really nice. I agree flexi rods are a life saver. I am natural now but that was my staple style for a couple months during my transition.

tishee said:
very pretty! do you minding me asking where you got your flexi-rods from?

thanks in advance

Thanks ladies for the compliments. They are well appreciated. Ms. Tishee I get the rods from Sally's for about 2 or 3 dollars for ten.

Thanks!!

saratess said:
Thanks ladies for the compliments. They are well appreciated. Ms. Tishee I get the rods from Sally's for about 2 or 3 dollars for ten.

Thanks!!

thanks saratess! going to sally's tommorrow to pick up an applicator bottle for MTG! thanks again!

Your hair looks really nice and full of sheen. I agree too that flexi rods are a life saver. I haven't gotten around to using the big ones like you have (I mainly use the pink ones), but I may have to try them since it seems that a lot of ladies use them and get great results.

Back