*new Youtube Channel*

ksimmi82

Hi guys!! Hope you're having a beautiful day! Just wanted to tell you that I've started a YouTube channel and wanted to share the news with you!! The channel is a relationship/parenting/marriage/dating advice channel with clinical expertise sprinkled in. Please check it out! I would love to get your feedback as well!
Because I know not everyone likes links..you can find me on YouTube at: Msbeyourbest, Dr. Kischa or
Thanks again guys!! Have a great day!!

I've subscribed! I watched a few videos of yours and I loved them all. Great to see a beautiful and smart black woman on Youtube. Girl you have me here thinking can we be friends haha. I look forward to seeing more of your videos :D

I've subscribed! I watched a few videos of yours and I loved them all. Great to see a beautiful and smart black woman on Youtube. Girl you have me here thinking can we be friends haha. I look forward to seeing more of your videos :D
Awe thank you so much!! I really appreciate your feedback! I have so many e-friends girl!! :)

Loved the video, I wish the background was brighter so you stood out more, my only critique, not that you asked or anything, Lol... #subs

Man you really hit on some things, like I dont need a man to complete me or cure my boredom/loneliness I need to enjoy being with me, instead of being in a sorta dire state, not wanting to do anything, because doing it solo... :perplexed:

Loved the video, I wish the background was brighter so you stood out more, my only critique, not that you asked or anything, Lol... #subs

Man you really hit on some things, like I dont need a man to complete me or cure my boredom/loneliness I need to enjoy being with me, instead of being in a sorta dire state, not wanting to do anything, because doing it solo... :perplexed:
Thank you so much!! I will definitely apply your feedback! I already purchased brighter colored backgrounds :) Glad you enjoyed the video...check the others when you get a chance.

Back