NEW YEAR'S NATURAL STYLES...Here is mine

Mandy4610

Ladies, I was feeling this do. Nobody could tell me NOTHING:gorgeous::blah:

Here is how it started on New years Eve (this was supposed to be a bed time do, but I was running late in the morning so I went to work with it:rolleyes:)

DSC02547.jpg

On New years day I decided to take the knots out and created the style below. I was really feeling it:

DSC02554.jpg
DSC02561.jpg
DSC02553.jpg

Ladies if you have Any New year's styles please post them:grin:

ooh I like it! Did you use bobby pins on the sides?
My new years eve style looked like Buck Wheat. I was sick and didn't comb it for 4 days LOL Trust me I would never post that mess

Mandy, that reminds me of Janelle Monae. It looks good:)

For the new year I did the BC and I just rocked a wng

Attachments

• fresh wash naked hair1.jpg
    fresh wash naked hair1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 112
Hi Mandy

Your bantu-twist out is really cute. I pressed my hair for New Years.

SimplyBrooklyn your BC is cute too!

I did a bantu knot out as well so I couild have my usual curly fro. I took pictures but they did not come out well at all because I used my phone. But it was cute!

Mandy your hair is cu-ute! And SimpleBrooklyn congrats on your BC. Your curls look great!

Thank you so much ladies. I really had fun creating this style. It is very easy. I stole it from one of my fotki girls.
ooh I like it! Did you use bobby pins on the sides?
My new years eve style looked like Buck Wheat. I was sick and didn't comb it for 4 days LOL Trust me I would never post that mess
Thanks. I used a ribbon. I love your hair, can't imagine it looking like buckwheat.

Mandy, that reminds me of Janelle Monae. It looks good:)

For the new year I did the BC and I just rocked a wng
Congratulations on your BC. Your hair is beautiful.

Mandy that's a darling do!

I'm not Mandy, but it looks like she used a black ribbon in lieu of bobby pins.
Thanks Nonie.
and Yes I used a black ribbon for the do.:grin:

I just did a bun, but my SO went crazy over it! I never knew buns could turn guys on :ohwell: But the headband I wore was flyy!

Attachments

• 000_0028.jpg
    000_0028.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 45
Mandy, that style is too adorable! I love the ribbon too!

I thought about straightening, but decided to my plain old twists. I have to work for the next few days so it's the easier option.

DSC03532.jpg
DSC03516.jpg

I did twists...NYE was my birthday and for some reason my usual passion for doing some grand hair style was not there, so I rocked regular old twists pulled back by the pantyhose headband:

pulled back

it while down and shrunken

That was a really cute style. I may have to find a way to steal it. I'm styling-challenged but maybe I could handle something like this.

I did twists...NYE was my birthday and for some reason my usual passion for doing some grand hair style was not there, so I rocked regular old twists pulled back by the pantyhose headband:

pulled back

it while down and shrunken
Beautiful. I think we have similar textures. Off to stalk your fotki:grin:

That was a really cute style. I may have to find a way to steal it. I'm styling-challenged but maybe I could handle something like this.
This was super duper easy. I just left the front out and pulled the rest back with the ribbon and fluffed the front a bit to blend the hair that was left out with the one that was pulled bacK (kind of hid the ribbon in the front, but not on the sides)
I too, stole this one from a fotki member.

Mandy, I just saw your pics and your hair is off the chain, not to mention the style you created - awesome!! Keep up the good work~

Back