New Year No Buy Challenge-September 2024

I'm loving this chunky braidout I did for work. This might be my quick summer style, with a cute headband.

I'm resisting the urge to buy a new dc. I'm trying to wait for the summer sales

My scalp feels dry, tight and itchy and my ends are dry. I feel like I need a protein treatment and a scalp soothing shampoo. Any recommendations?

I messed up yall. My bad. In the last week I have bought 2 Aphogee conditioners, a 26 inch unit, aloe vera juice, some pretty bling clips and God knows what else. I shouldn’t need anything else.

Pic of today’s Amazon haul.IMG_1905.jpeg

Miami was amazing y’all. My hair lasted the whole time. I had to keep putting lace melting spray and a band, but this hair lasted through parasailing, jet skiing, dancing in the humidity, etc. I love that unit so I may get it installed again before school starts.IMG_2225.jpeg
Me and my bestie since preschool. This hair was everything yall.

I’m going to my first gender reveal today. Team girl is bringing diapers. Team boy is bringing wipes. I might bring both. Afterwards I should wash and detangle this unit.

used up: palmers coconut oil protein conditioning pack (2). I have 3 left.

I'm also almost out of my aussie moist conditioner. No plans on any black friday shopping this year.

I’m wearing a throwback short, curly unit. I’ve got so many compliments on it. My coworkers just stop and stare. Then when our eyes meet they apologize and tell me they love my hair.

I want another curly wig but a few inches longer.

I got a new planner yesterday. I’m hoping that it keeps me organized and on track to meet all my goals. It’s super cute. I can plan my wash days and see the reminders every time I open it.

still doing pretty good on my no-buy. I finally got a trim when I got my new set of braids done. No plans to buy a new dc until the current ones are done.

I got about half a bottle of dr. Bronner's peppermint soap left and less than half of my sulfur 8 medicated braid spray

Let me update yall on last month. I was able to make/save over $1000. After I paid my tuition for the month, I was left with $500 that I transferred to my savings.

Let’s go September. The goal is to make an extra $200 a week. This new expense created a need for extreme financial accountability.

Back