****New Video// My Protein Treatment and Braid-Out***

I watched this vid yesterday and tried the treatment last night...

My hair feels amazing this morning...thanks a bunch! Your videos are always awesome!

Thanks Tracee!
The rose water and aloe gel where do you buy them?

First let me say I use Pure Aoe Vera Juice and rosewater for my mix....I get a gallon of aloe vera juice for $7.49 at Trader Joes....Places like GNC sell it also for a much more expensive price...

I do use Aloe Vere Gel for my edges...I get the 100% Aloe Vera Gel from Walmart...

Rose Water you can get at any Health Food Store

First let me say I use Pure Aoe Vera Juice and rosewater for my mix....I get a gallon of aloe vera juice for $7.49 at Trader Joes....Places like GNC sell it also for a much more expensive price...

I do use Aloe Vere Gel for my edges...I get the 100% Aloe Vera Gel from Walmart...

good gravy, my rose water costs 4.79 for 8 ounces. I'm being robbed!!!

I watched this vid yesterday and tried the treatment last night...

My hair feels amazing this morning...thanks a bunch! Your videos are always awesome!

I'm glad it worked out for you....I love that treatment...I do it at least once a month....

I need to finish my shopping at Traders today so I'll pick up the juice... Thanks for clarifying that it is the juice not the gel. I loved your braid-out by the way!
Have a Blessed Day:rosebud:

Just in time, I'm gonna stop henna for awhile, because of the clean-up. I will try yours, should be a great once a month placement.

Beautiful braid out!!!

I'm gonna try the protein treatment:yep:
I"m tempted to even try the braidout--maybe after I hit full APL.

Ur videos r so helpful, keep them coming:grin:

Your braidout looks beautiful! I have those same purple rollers. Sometimes I use them for my ends for twistouts/braidouts. I love your dress & belt in Part II.

I love all of your tutorials...please don't stop them keep them coming. You are inspiring me to think outside my little box.:grin:

Back