new to the board

action-smiley-066.gif
Welcome!!!!

I want to thank everyone for welcoming me into the board. you ladies have brighten my day. :grin:

onepraying, yes my hair is thick and full in it's natural state put when it's pressed out it looks like a totally different head of hair. I guess because my strands are acutally really fine. it fools alot of people that way. :smirk:

Welcome! I hope you find all the advice and haire care tips you need to reach your goal. You're in good hands, too. There are so many D town ladies on the board. :)

I tried the journal link and this is the message I got from yahoo:

Sorry, xxdollfacexx2001 has not enabled any public albums in their account.

Re: Product Review

I was browsing on the internet today and discovered HealthyHairPlus.com. The emu shampoo has a special page for black hair care. I'm thinking about purchasing, but I wanted to know if any of you ladies have heard of it or tried it before and what was the outcome. I found the site by accident back in December. I just happened to be doing (personal) research about black hair care and that's how I was introduced to the site. I respect all you ladies opinions, a lot of you all are inspirations to me so your reply would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Back