New to LHCF

Blue IntenZity

Hey everyone, just wanted to take some time and introduce myself . I'm new to LHCF...lurked for a while but just subscribed last night. Now about my hair, I think I am 4a4b with fine strands. Ive been relaxed from as long as i can remember and know nothing else. Ive never had hair longer than SL, and i mean right at SL. I started my hair journey Aug. 1 2008, my last relaxer was April 23, 2009...I am currently transitioning to natural :yay:, I am 14 months post and starting to love my hair. I have breakage:wallbash: in the crown from my last sew-in because she braided my has too tight.I now do my own sew ins. I have about a 6-6.5 inches of NG but about 3-4inches (at least its growing was completely bald )in the crown.
Ive learn so much from you ladies, and i would just like to say THANKS!:dance7:

OMG your transition looks so good and healthy, I'm new here too and I hope to look like you in a year from now! :yep:

I am getting a whole lot better but still have some ways to go....i am really trying to focus my attention on growing my crown.

Welcome to LHCF! You are doing a really good job transitioning. So keep doing what you are it's working.

Welcome, your transition does seem to be going extremely well!!!! I was a lurker for a loooong time before I subcribed lol nice to be "officially" apart of the family lol

Back