New to LHCF

Lishaboo

Hey Guys

I'm new to LHCF and I'm happy to be here. I have been a member long enough to have purhcased some of the Surge products and try them out. I'm very pleased with the results so far.

I was wondering if anyone has heard of the Jane Carter Solution. I use her products and I'm very happy with the results. It makes my hair very soft and shiny. I've been searching to see if anyone has mention her products, but I haven't found any topics on here about her line. The products are all natural and can be ordered online.

I also wanted to know if anyone from the DC Metro area know of any good Dominican Salons. I'm very interested in experiencing this blow-out that everyone is talking about.
My Hair is about one-inch past my shoulders and I'm trying to get to bra-clasp by next year.

Thanks for being here, I LOVE LHCF!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hello and welcome I think a few people use Jane Carter. You can do a search on the salon review board for the DC metro. WELCOME AGAIN!!!
Now tell us about your hair, and will you be a picture poster?

My hair is relaxed. I think I'm a 4b. My hair has been the same length for the longest time. In January I found Shambosie book about growing your hair in 2yrs and I started to follow his Regime about washing every 4 days with the Nexuss and Dudley's product line. I notice that my hair was very soft and fluffy for washing every 4 days but I was just wear my hair in a ponytail b/c the only thing I know how to do it flat iron my hair. I realized that I needed to do something else b/c my hair wasn't growing it was just really soft. So I started to go this hair dresser in Upper Marlboro,MD that basically only uses Affirm products, which I like. I'm been very pleased with the service so far but my hair wasn't really growing as fast as I hoped. I found Jane Carter from an article in Essence.

My Regime Consist of:

Washing weekly, sitting under the dryer for about 15 min and doing a deep conditioner every month

The products I use are:

Surge Power Wash
Surge Plus 14 (only when I have flat twist or braids)
Surge Ultra Wax

Jane Carter's
Shampoo
Moisturizer Conditior
Hair Serum
Noursh and Shine

Dudley's
Vitamin A, D & E oil
Creme Press
Moisturizer Conditioner

Nexuss
Humectress Conditioner
KerapHix

Vitamins
B-Complex +C
EPO 1000mg

I haven't taken any pictures as of yet, but once I start I will be posting. I personally think Surge and Jane Carter are the contributor to my hair growth in the last month.

Thanks for the welcomes /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Lisha, check out Ms_Kenesha's thread on Dominican Salons in the Salon section. There are quite a few good ones in the DC Metro area!

Back