New Thread "Interceeding for marriage" Conflict free

luthiengirlie

let me make my points clear.
1. we are interceeding for the current Christian marriages that are under attack in a variety of ways
2. We are interceeding for husbands to truly understand thier role because they are our first line of defense in many ways.
3. We are interceeding for the CHILDREN of those marriages so that thier parents can represent to them a part of YHWH'S LOVE.
4. We are interceeding against the enemy who wants to destory marriage by adultery, strife, conflict.
5. we are interceeding for women that are single... to lose themselves in YHWH and if Adonai desires to bring them a mate that they are spiritually, emotionally, mentally prepared and the men heed the call to be leaders and to hfollow the stirring in thier heart to obey YHWH and if so called to find a wife and not play around...
6., we are interceeding against the statistics that bring fear and drive women to settle for less than HIS best whether that is singlehood or marriage.
7. we are interceeding against those who try to slyly speak against YHWH's Word against how marriage should be sought

Last edited:
Mat 21:22
(22) And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Act 6:4 But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.

Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

1Pe 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

Mat 21:22
(22) And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Act 6:4 But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.

Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

1Pe 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

A wonderful start

Intercessors, please keep in your prayers especially the Christian Men who are doing the right thing and facing spiritual resistance every day. The spiritual leaders, the ministry heads. The men who do pray, the men who do respect women, the men seeking "wives" and the men praying for their wives/fiancees/girlfriends as they enter into marriage. The men who want to become better men, through Christ Jesus.

Also, remember the men who lost their jobs or are unemployed through no fault of their own (downsizing, closures, etc) and are feeling the pressure of failure and inadequacy. They are the head and not the tail. They are above, and not beneath. Pray for their wives, that they respect them in spite of the condition they are currently in. They don't need to be banged on the head, they need to be lifted up in prayer to the Most High.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Intercessors, please keep in your prayers especially the Christian Men who are doing the right thing and facing spiritual resistance every day. The spiritual leaders, the ministry heads. The men who do pray, the men who do respect women, the men seeking "wives" and the men praying for their wives/fiancees/girlfriends as they enter into marriage. The men who want to become better men, through Christ Jesus.

Also, remember the men who lost their jobs or are unemployed through no fault of their own (downsizing, closures, etc) and are feeling the pressure of failure and inadequacy. They are the head and not the tail. They are above, and not beneath. Pray for their wives, that they respect them in spite of the condition they are currently in. They don't need to be banged on the head, they need to be lifted up in prayer to the Most High.

Yes, yes my Dh counsels and he is seeing this a lot. We have to cover them in prayer.

Thank u ladies. This is day one. I also enlisted some male friends tp pray. They know the needs of men better than we do. So if u can enlist godly men as well. That would be awesome

I have been hearing a lot about this. The two articles that I have found both mentioned to encourage them, pray for them, and to seek God's counsel together.

http://www.crosswalk.com/1213776/page0/

http://www.familylife.com/site/apps/nlnet/content3.aspx?c=dnJHKLNnFoG&b=3855907&ct=4638853

Good links...thanks for posting. My DH is in the jobs ministry at church (he teaches resume writing) and attendance is picking up. He had been unemployed as well, so we both can relate. We'll be praying as well for others who are in their seasons....

I keep looking for the prayers...so I'll give one.

Giving honor and thanks to You, we seek Your great providence and peace. Protect all families and give us all ways to provide and care for our loved ones. For those who have lost their homes, health, jobs, we ask you to restore them and preserve the rest from losing them. Jesus, we trust in You. You are our only hope. Amen.

I pray Abba Father,
that you bind joblessness the strong man touching and agreeing with other sisters and brothers in Yeshua.
we pray for the binding of the pain and the problems of joblessnesses in marriage causes.
I pray that the spirit of love for each other grows stronger in marriage in this is a problem.

I pray that the husband seeks You YHWH harder than ever. I pray that the wives seek you harder than ever.
I pray for the spirit of divorce to be bound by You in the name of Yeshua due to joblessness. I pray that Husbands and wives have peace in knowing you are EL SHADDAI.

In Yeshua's name I pray..AMEIN

some scriptures for marriage

found some scriptures from http://www.faithandmarriageministries.org/marriage-restoration-prayer/restoration-bible-verses/
pray that this helps

Restoration Bible Verses

The following Bible verses are the scripture references used forOur Marriage Restoration Prayer, which is a prayer for the restoration of your faith in God and the restoration of your marriage. We recommend reading them often and doing your best to memorize them, because they will encourage you on the journey to the restoration of your marriage, and will be especially helpful when taking your thoughts captive and making them obedient to Christ through the word of God:
And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning “made them male and female,’ and said, “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.” Matthew 19:4-6
But did He not make them one, Having a remnant of the Spirit? And why one? He seeks godly offspring. Therefore take heed to your spirit, And let none deal treacherously with the wife of his youth. “For the LORD God of Israel says That He hates divorce, For it covers one’s garment with violence,” Says the LORD of hosts. “Therefore take heed to your spirit, That you do not deal treacherously.” Malachi 2:15-16 (NKJV)
He heals theBrokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3
The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion, to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor. Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs.

continued:
:) may ya'll be blessed :hug2:

Isaiah 61:1-3,7

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10

Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. Hebrews 4:16

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the LORD. Proverbs 21:30

Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. Matthew 16:16-18

No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their vindication is from Me,” declares the LORD. Isaiah 54:17

The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD; he directs it like a watercourse wherever he pleases. Proverbs 21:1

In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9

A man’s steps are directed by the LORD. How then can anyone understand his own way? Proverbs 20:24

For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

What a man desires is unfailing love. Proverbs 19:22

Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. Philippians 2:12-13

To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:31-32

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. Psalm 119:105

You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. Psalm 119:114

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

But my righteous one will live by faith. And if he shrinks back, I will not be pleased with him.” Hebrews 10:38

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6

“And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” Matthew 21:22

For we walk by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7 (NKJV)

Then he touched their eyes and said, “According to your faith will it be done to you”; and their sight was restored. Jesus warned them sternly, “See that no one knows about this.” Matthew 9:29-30

We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised. Hebrews 6:12

I beg you that when I come I may not have to be as bold as I expect to be toward some people who think that we live by the standards of this world. For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:2-5

“Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Behold, all those who were incensed against you shall be ashamed and disgraced; They shall be as nothing, And those who strive with you shall perish. You shall seek them and not find them–Those who contended with you. Those who war against you Shall be as nothing, As a nonexistent thing. For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, “Fear not, I will help you.” Isaiah 41:10-13

So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. Hebrews 10:35-36

And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight. 1 John 3:22

He replied, “Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” Matthew 17:20

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

For nothing is impossible with God.” Luke 1:37

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

I will return her vineyards to her and transform the Valley of Trouble into a gateway of hope. She will give herself to me there, as she did long ago when she was young, when I freed her from her captivity in Egypt. Hosea 2:15 (NLT)

He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:27-28 (NASB)

For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Jeremiah 29:11 (AMP)

“Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” Psalm 46:10

To man belong the plans of the heart, but from the LORD comes the reply of the tongue. Proverbs 16:1

As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:10-11

And this you do with double guilt; you cover the altar of the Lord with tears [shed by your unoffending wives, divorced by you that you might take heathen wives], and with [your own] weeping and crying out because the Lord does not regard your offering any more or accept it with favor at your hand. Yet you ask, Why does He reject it? Because the Lord was witness [to the covenant made at your marriage] between you and the wife of your youth, against whom you have dealt treacherously and to whom you were faithless. Yet she is your companion and the wife of your covenant [made by your marriage vows]. Malachi 2:13-14 (AMP)

A Prayer For Every Day”:

Dear Lord, You know better than anyone else that this is a difficult day for me, and for many others who are experiencing challenging times in their marriages, so I pray that I will feel Your love in a very special way. May I be rooted in Your love today, Lord, May I experience and feel the wonder and power of Your amazing grace and love. May this not be a day of sadness, but a day of rejoicing, because I KNOW You LOVE me, and YOU have ALL things that concern me and my family in the control of Your Almighty, loving hand.

Lord, I pray that on this day which might otherwise tend to be discouraging, that You will bring some special incident of hope and encouragement to me and every other man and woman standing for the restoration of their marriages. I know You care about me in every detail of my life, and I’ve often experienced that down to even the smallest of details, so bless me and my family with Your presence and encouragement today. Fill me with an extra measure of faith this day, Lord. Help me to keep my eyes on You and not on my circumstances. Help me enjoy the many things You bless me with every day of my life instead of dwelling on that one thing I don’t have or enjoy today. Show me how to express Your love by loving others, especially those who are not acting in love with me. Teach me to be more focused on the love I demonstrate and give to others today rather than concerning myself with how others may or may not love me. Show me how to walk in Your love this day that You might be glorified.

And Lord, please touch ________’s heart, who is not walking in right relationship with You today. It is the greatest desire of my heart that ________ will come to know You as her Lord and Savior, so I thank You for sending the power of Your Holy spirit to move in her life today in a most powerful and supernatural way and for bringing her to the saving knowledge of You, Lord Jesus. You came to set the captives free, but my wife now lives in bondage, so I come against all manner of sin, bondage, strongholds, deception, adultery, disobedience and disbelief in the name of Jesus Christ, from which I know Satan must flee. I cover my wife, ________, with the blood of the Lamb today and it is the word of my testimony that she WILL be saved and delivered, and that she WILL walk in right relationship with You, Lord. Please give me the strength, wisdom and grace to live in such a way that she will se You in me, Lord. I thank You that all of my interaction with her will glorify You and ask You to always remind me that every encounter I have with her will either lead her toward You or away from You.

Be Thou glorified in this day that You have made Lord; I will rejoice and be glad in it! And let Your love shine in and through me today! Amen.

another prayer from the website :rose: :reddancer: :grin:

Heavenly Father,
The Lord who was, is, and is to cme. The all-sufficient God. From everlasting to everlasting. It is in YOU that we live, move, and have our being. You are our source. Let your divine GLory fill us, emptying us of ourselves and replacing these earthen vessels with YOUR excellancy. Lord, please forgive our sins, those things we have done that were outside of your will. Create in us clean hearts and renew a right spirit within. We thank you for the privilage of being YOUR children and therefore having the right to come boldy yet humbly to your throne. To you be ALL glory dominion and Power, God! You have declared that no weapon forged against us will prosper and so we rest in your promise that every attack of the enemy against marriages and family will fail. You have allowed them in your good judgement and we bow to your authority in the matter, but we know what your word has declared and stand on your promise that ALL things work together for good for those that love you. And we know that we can trust in your promises. Let the trial work out the things that are not acceptable to you God. Let the attack increase our faith in you. Let it be used to develop character and experience, patience and love. I pray for yielding hearts in husbands and wives so that the trial works out what you have purposed for it to work out. For we know that you hate divorce but have allowed the attack to strengthen YOUR people for kingdom building. Give us the strength to fight as you have instructed us. Not with carnel weapons but by your word. Now by the authority transfered to me by the power and might of your Holy Spirit I speak life into every dead marriage, God, if you could raise lazarus from the dead SURELY you can raise dead marriages to life! If you can heal the sick, give sight to the blind SURELY you can heal the broken hearted! YOU hold the heart of the King in your hand, SURELY you can turn the hearts of Husbands and wives back to one another. You have declared that YOU make all things new and I ask you today to renew the heart of every husband and wife. ESTABLISH your word in them that it may take root, grow, and bear good fruit. I speak DEATH to Pride and self-righteousness. For they have no place in holy matrimony. Lord God have YOUR way in every marriage, let YOUR will prevail. Draw with your Holy Spirit...let YOUR goodness bring about repentance. Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight O Lord I Pray. Let all of our prayers be in accordance with your written and divine will.
Above all...Not my will, but YOUR will be done. In the everlasting name of JESUS I pray. Amen.

Lord God, I pray for every intercessor. You have told us that your HOly spirit will lead us and have therefore placed a burden on the hearts of your believers to pray for marriages and families. You have shown in your word that you find it good and acceptable for others to stand in the gap. You have told us to bear the infirmities of the weak. I pray that you stetch all of us in our prayer life so that as we pray for others we grow in you. We know that as we dedicate ourselves to this mission, you will work all of our problems out because you said to seek your kingdom first and all the things we need would be added. Lord I pray that every intercessory hears you more and more clearly. THat every intercessory comes to you with a clean heart. That every intercessory becomes closer to you for having gone to war on their sisters and brothers behalf. I know that you will bless them for the seeds they are sowing. Lead them on how to pray and what to pray for. And everyone that desires to pray but feels inadequate, Lord you have promised that if we just pray, the HOly Ghost will make intercession for us transferring our right desire into acceptable requests. And God we thank you for the GREAT intercessor in Jesus who constantly makes intercession for us at your throne.
In the matchless name of Jesus I pray, Amen

Lord God, I pray for every intercessor. You have told us that your HOly spirit will lead us and have therefore placed a burden on the hearts of your believers to pray for marriages and families. You have shown in your word that you find it good and acceptable for others to stand in the gap. You have told us to bear the infirmities of the weak. I pray that you stetch all of us in our prayer life so that as we pray for others we grow in you. We know that as we dedicate ourselves to this mission, you will work all of our problems out because you said to seek your kingdom first and all the things we need would be added. Lord I pray that every intercessory hears you more and more clearly. THat every intercessory comes to you with a clean heart. That every intercessory becomes closer to you for having gone to war on their sisters and brothers behalf. I know that you will bless them for the seeds they are sowing. Lead them on how to pray and what to pray for. And everyone that desires to pray but feels inadequate, Lord you have promised that if we just pray, the HOly Ghost will make intercession for us transferring our right desire into acceptable requests. And God we thank you for the GREAT intercessor in Jesus who constantly makes intercession for us at your throne.
In the matchless name of Jesus I pray, Amen

I touch and agree on both prayers.

Dear Lord,

First and foremost I ask for the forgiveness of my sins, known and unknown. Thank you Lord for your mercy and kindness. Thank you for the blessings you have bestowed upon me and the blessings You will continue to give. I thank You for the favor You have given me despite the fact that I don’t deserve it.

Lord please touch those that are in troubled marriages. Guide them in the way they should go and use the troubles they are facing to bring them closer and strengthen their marriages.

Touch those men and women who are out of work and are unable to provide for their families. You said You would supply all of our needs and I am asking humbly that You would do so for all affected, but especially those who need to provide for their families. Please use these difficult times these men and women are facing to bring glory to Your name. Help them not to be discouraged and to turn away from You in despair. Strengthen them in some new way each day in a way that they will know it can only be You.

Lord, I want to ask a special blessing for those who desire marriage and have not been able to see that come to fruition. Lord if there is an obstacle in their path that must be removed or something they must do in preparation, please reveal that to them and help them to gain understanding. Lord, in giving them this revelation, I ask that You make it clear to them that it is from YOU. Help them to discern between what is from You and what is not. Please give them peace during their time of being single and fill any void they may feel due to a lack of male companionship. But I also ask that You help them not lose sight of the importance of remaining true to YOU both during the time they are single and once they get married.

In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Dear Lord,

First and foremost I ask for the forgiveness of my sins, known and unknown. Thank you Lord for your mercy and kindness. Thank you for the blessings you have bestowed upon me and the blessings You will continue to give. I thank You for the favor You have given me despite the fact that I don’t deserve it.

Lord please touch those that are in troubled marriages. Guide them in the way they should go and use the troubles they are facing to bring them closer and strengthen their marriages.

Touch those men and women who are out of work and are unable to provide for their families. You said You would supply all of our needs and I am asking humbly that You would do so for all affected, but especially those who need to provide for their families. Please use these difficult times these men and women are facing to bring glory to Your name. Help them not to be discouraged and to turn away from You in despair. Strengthen them in some new way each day in a way that they will know it can only be You.

Lord, I want to ask a special blessing for those who desire marriage and have not been able to see that come to fruition. Lord if there is an obstacle in their path that must be removed or something they must do in preparation, please reveal that to them and help them to gain understanding. Lord, in giving them this revelation, I ask that You make it clear to them that it is from YOU. Help them to discern between what is from You and what is not. Please give them peace during their time of being single and fill any void they may feel due to a lack of male companionship. But I also ask that You help them not lose sight of the importance of remaining true to YOU both during the time they are single and once they get married.

In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Beautiful. Very encompassing

My goodness. Thank you ladies. My own marriage have come under attack and as I work with God to build it up I have been praying for other marriage Christian or not.

Father thank you for answering my prayer for agreement and support. Forgive me where I have sinned and Father I forgive all who have wronged me. I pray that you intervene in marriages today and confound all the plans of the enemy. Help husbands and wives to see that they are not each others enemies and to work together to defend the honorable estate you have blessed them with. God help us to look to you and your word concerning marriage and be willing to challenge the lies of the devil, the lies of the world and the lies of our own flesh. Help us to see our own faults and our own value in the marriage before we tear down our spouses or try to drag from them what thay are not yet equipped to give. Father, help us to understand and accept that deep, fulfilling love You have for us, so that we may know how to love inturn.
Thank you Father, You are truly awesome. I praise You for what You are doing now. I love You Lord. May Your blessing be upon all those who join this thread. In Jesus name.

Dear Lord,

In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Amen. Thank you Father.

Dear Heavenly Father, I honor, glorify and Exalt Your Name O Ancient of Days!!! I pray You Forgive me of sins known n unknown. Purify and remove fleshly motives in my heart. I pray for couples where communication is muddled and is in conflict, thus causing strife. I pray for the women who is hurt by their husband's lack of romantic gestures. I ask you in the Name of Yahshua that You bind demons of strife and miscommunication. But loose the spirits clarity of peace, understanding, hearing and seeing and acting on love languages. May You Ruach Ha Kodesh be the third cord that holds them together. In Yahshua's Mighty Name I pray. Amein.

My goodness. Thank you ladies. My own marriage have come under attack and as I work with God to build it up I have been praying for other marriage Christian or not.

Father thank you for answering my prayer for agreement and support. Forgive me where I have sinned and Father I forgive all who have wronged me. I pray that you intervene in marriages today and confound all the plans of the enemy. Help husbands and wives to see that they are not each others enemies and to work together to defend the honorable estate you have blessed them with. God help us to look to you and your word concerning marriage and be willing to challenge the lies of the devil, the lies of the world and the lies of our own flesh. Help us to see our own faults and our own value in the marriage before we tear down our spouses or try to drag from them what thay are not yet equipped to give. Father, help us to understand and accept that deep, fulfilling love You have for us, so that we may know how to love inturn.
Thank you Father, You are truly awesome. I praise You for what You are doing now. I love You Lord. May Your blessing be upon all those who join this thread. In Jesus name.

Yes Lord. This is great.

Our Father, who art in heaven hallowed be thy Name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Dear Lord I want to thank you for allowing me to live to see another day that you have created. Please forgive me for the sin that I have made that are known and unbeknownst to me. Please allow my heart to be tender to your voice so that I will be more obedient to you. My father, the spirit has moved me to pray for husbands and the type of people that they are allowing in their company. You have shown us time and time again that hanging around other people that are not seeking your face will cause us to divert off of our walk with you. The more time our men spend with the wrong people, the more they will follow the false ideas of the world. Please give our husbands the guidance and wisdom when it comes to choosing their friends. Please move them to be around other men who are god-fearing and honoring to their wives. Send them other men who are focused on doing your will and glorying you in their lives. Move our men to reject the false ideas of how marriage is suppose to be and have them turn to seek out guidance and wisdom from you, our mighty God.

Thank you Lord for all of the beautiful ladies on this forum. Banish ALL the plans the enemy has in destroying any and all relationships. Bind married couples together and guide them in your grace and mercy. What god hath joined together, let no man put asunder.

In Jesus' glorious and precious name I pray, Amen and Amen.

Thinks this starement from CoilyFields Need to be restated:CoilyFields This is the truth! Because the enemy knows that Christian parents raise christian children...and he wants to make a mockery of the institution of marriage. He wants the church to look just like the world and to pervert what God has ordained.

Dear Abba,

Thank you for showing me grace and mercy, for guiding and protecting me during the stormy weather. I know that there are sins that I am continuously committing my God but please forgive me for them. Have patience with me, show me the correct way of living my life. My Lord, my King, you are not the author of confusion. Erase the deception out of our husband minds and give them clarity about their purpose in life and their responsibilities as a husband and as a man. Do not allow the past mistakes of the wives to alter the way the husband feels about her. Please allow the act of forgiveness to consume and dwell within the marriage. Prevent the negative forces from placing lies into the husband and or wife mind. Highlight the reason why the couples are together and make it known to the both of them. Don't allow the devil to alter what you revel to them. Place yourself in the center of their union and allow your wisdom to guide their marriage.

Bless all of the ladies that are in relationships, help them to have glorious relationship that will honor you. Lead them in the right path that will help them to become godly wives. Bless all of the ladies that are single and who are waiting to be married according to Your will. Have them to serve You diligently and to be still in this time of wait.

Thank you Lord for all that you do, in Jesus name I pray. Amen and Amen.

Ladies don't give up on God because He won't give up on you.

Back