New Surge Products coming soon!!!!

lthomas1

Hair Power!
As you know Surge just came out the a new shampoo. I called them this morning and had a very nice conversation with an asian man. He told me that the Surge conditioner will be out in a month. There are also two new hair creams coming out soon. He said that the shampoo has only hit the market about a week ago and they have broaden their distribution because of the high demand. It should soon be in more Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aids around the country. He said the demand has actually grown worldwide. Surge will probably become a mainstream product very soon.
drunk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Pookeylou, i'm with you on this one!!!!! He said they are trying to put out a full product line!!!
grin.gif

While in the Bronx this past week my sister picked up some Surge for me and saw the shampoo...unfortunately, she didn't pick it up for me
frown.gif

Tebby

Oh I hope they put it in CVS or Rite Aide soon cause then I won't have to order it!!!!! I will try the conditioner but I am very picky about the conditioners I use
ohwell.gif

So far my hair has been responding really well to the spray. I really would like to eventually try the conditioner.

[ QUOTE ]
lthomas1 said:
As you know Surge just came out the a new shampoo. I called them this morning and had a very nice conversation with an asian man. He told me that the Surge conditioner will be out in a month. There are also two new hair creams coming out soon. He said that the shampoo has only hit the market about a week ago and they have broaden their distribution because of the high demand. It should soon be in more Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aids around the country. He said the demand has actually grown worldwide. Surge will probably become a mainstream product very soon.
drunk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll bet that's because of this site
smile.gif
maybe they would post an ad here????sponsor?
trampoline.gif

Thats for the news, we have only got the three surge products at the moment in UK, the spray, the woojee cream and the 9 oil. But I shall be keeping my eyes open.

The same gentlemen that I spoke to called me back to tell me which stores in NJ have the Surge shampoo if I want it. Excellent customer service!!!!

When I picked up my bottle..They were also selling the WooJee cream. I almost bought it...but somethin about the woojee made me put it down. I'll probably end up getting it though.

Since I have been getting excellent results with the spray, I'll wait for what others have to say about the shampoo and conditioner. Hope they both work as good as Surge spray or better.

Back