New Regimen.... Encouragement and Help Needed!!!

Super_Hero_Girl

I went shopping yesterday at GNC and Sally's.
grin.gif
grin.gif
At Sally's I stocked up on Lustrasilks Cholestrol because it is only .99cent! This is great stuff! I also got some Aura leave-in and beyond the zone's noodle head. These are both new to me and I just want to try them out.

But this is more improtant! I went to GNC and purchased some biotin and MSM. I have heard the reviews and hope these vitamins work. I'm going to begin a new regimen and become more committed to my hair!
smile.gif

If anyone has any suggestions or can offer any help. Please do because I need all of the encouragement that I can get!
smile.gif

Glad to hear you started your journey!!! I like the Lustrasilk alot. It is a great detangler and I use it to deep condition sometimes. GNC's Pantothenic Acid is good for thickening hair. I have Ultra Nourishair but I haven't been using it consistently.

I don't want to throw tons of product recs at you. Is there anything in particular you are looking for or do you have all the products you need already?

I would just say stick with it and if you ever feel discouraged post about it and the ladies here will definitely lift your spirits and provide good advice. Good Luck!!!

Sounds like you've got a good start.
smile.gif
My only advice would be to take a multi vitamin (i.e. some type of One of Day) to make sure that you're getting all the vitamins needed to help the biotin and MSM absorb.

Good luck!

If your hair likes a product, stick with it. Don't forget to clarify once in a while

my body likes SAM's (MembersMark) brand vitamins better than evil GNC's. Let me know if the vitamins you take help your growth in the long run.

Thanks for the encouragement ladies!
smile.gif

Hairlove, I plan to use the noodle head after I wash my hair and apply it while my hair is still damp, but not dripping wet. I'll let you know how it works out.

Also....

[ QUOTE ]
anky said:
my body likes SAM's (MembersMark) brand vitamins better than evil GNC's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa....Why is GNC evil?
blush.gif

Back