New Product of the Year 2006

chayil0427

Hey ladies...what's the best new product you've tried this year and why?

I've got three.

1. Humecto
2. Mizani H2O Intensive Night Cream
3. ApHogee Intensive Keratin.

1. Nexxus Emergencee ( I had no idea about protein and moisture balance, and when I did, this helped with the protein part)

2. Kemi Oyl ( learned about sealing in moisture and this did the trick)

3. Garnier Long and Strong Anti-Split moisturizer ( It's water based and it always leaves my hair soft)

Aubrey Organics conditioners : made hair really soft
Mizani night treatment: hair looked stronger, with shine
salerm 21 wheat germ mask: made hair really soft and bouncy
jojoba oil: adds lots of shine

1. Chi Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex (makes hair look and feel like silk, made especially to work well with ceramic flat irons)
2. Garnier Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum (gets rid of frizz, doesn't leave hair greasy, has silicone, so great for heat protectant, makes hair stronger because it's Garnier)
3. Garnier Length and Strength Leave-In Weightless Anti-Split Ends Treatment (gets rid of split ends, leaves hair moisturized)
4. Dabur Amla Lite oil (smells great, doesn't weigh my hair down, seals in moisture, conditions hair)--thanks to everyone who suggested getting this

1. Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner
2. Curls Milkshake
3. Regis Olive Oil conditioner

chayil0427 said:
Hey ladies...what's the best new product you've tried this year and why?

I've got three.

1. Humecto
2. Mizani H2O Intensive Night Cream
3. ApHogee Intensive Keratin.
How much did youpay for the Mizani H2O treatment, I want to compare my BSS price which is $17.99 I don't know if that is high or low... TIA :)

AtlantaJJ said:
How much did youpay for the Mizani H2O treatment, I want to compare my BSS price which is $17.99 I don't know if that is high or low... TIA :)

I honestly don't think I paid that much for mine...I am somewhat a PJ but I do have limits..hahahaha..I might have paid 12 or so...

AtlantaJJ said:

That's a good price. I paid $19 and change from JCP for my last jar about 6 months ago.

Hummmm

1) Design Essentials shampoos- the moisturizing one and the organic cleanse are terrific. I love these. Detangles like a charm without the buildup of con

2) Jane Carter Nourish and shine- one the best moisturizers for the hair and skin, melts and feels like butter, smells yummy and lasts forever

3) Elasta qp breakage serum- this one is revisit for me but I am glad I tried it again. It is perfect for weekly and biweekly preventative protien treatments, I follow it with the ors packet

4) Silk Elements Cholesterol- another new on for me (only used it twice) but it is one of the best cholesterols I have used. The price is great, around 3 bucks, gives moisture and slip.

Got some to add

1) Dulhan henna- great stuff, enhanced my color and made my hair strong

2) Duo Tex- my favorite heavy duty protien conditioner and the price is just as nice as the results

Elasta QP mango butter
*my hair loves it as a moisturizer. Keeps it very hydrated

Coconut Oil
*seals in the moisture very well and keeps my hair looking shiny

Salerm Wheat Germ Hair Mask
*smells great and keeps my hair healthy

Aphogee Keritan Reconstructer
*mild protein that i use weekly and is bringing my hair back to a healty state..I love it!

Elasta QP mango butter
*my hair loves it as a moisturizer. Keeps it very hydrated

Coconut Oil
*seals in the moisture very well and keeps my hair looking shiny

Salerm Wheat Germ Hair Mask
*smells great and keeps my hair healthy

Aphogee Keritan Reconstructer
*mild protein that i use weekly and is bringing my hair back to a healty state..I love it!

How could I forget my beloved Silk Elements lye relaxer?! This was the year I took the plunge into self relaxing and never looked back! :grin:

AtlantaJJ said:

I paid 18 bucks as well. Yet www.discount-beauty.com has it for cheaper and if you order 60 bucks worth of stuff you get free shipping.

Chayil

gymfreak336 said:
Hummmm

1) Design Essentials shampoos- the moisturizing one and the organic cleanse are terrific. I love these. Detangles like a charm without the buildup of con

2) Jane Carter Nourish and shine- one the best moisturizers for the hair and skin, melts and feels like butter, smells yummy and lasts forever

3) Elasta qp breakage serum- this one is revisit for me but I am glad I tried it again. It is perfect for weekly and biweekly preventative protien treatments, I follow it with the ors packet

4) Silk Elements Cholesterol- another new on for me (only used it twice) but it is one of the best cholesterols I have used. The price is great, around 3 bucks, gives moisture and slip.

I've been hearing great things about JC nourish and shine...I might have to try that one.

Nutrine Garlic Poo-really improved the condition of my hair
Jamican Black Castor Oil-used in conditioners and leave-in
Polysorbate 80-helped thickend my strands
Miracle 2000 Liquid Multi-vit-only vit to give me energy along with other great benefits.
Good Hair Skin & Nail Vitamins-gave better results than Nioxin Vits.

chayil0427 said:
I've been hearing great things about JC nourish and shine...I might have to try that one.

Its great. It melts in your hands so it is easy to apply. You only need a little bit to give you moisture and shine. When my hair is dry and I don't feel like washing and DCing, I lightly mist my hair with water. Part into 5-6 sections and rub on a good amount of this stuff. Roll eash section on a big roller. Plop a plastic cap on my head and sit under a warm dryer for 15-20 mins and Voila! mositurized, soft hair that smells like grapefruit and pear.

Back