• Mizani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ApHogee

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Other...please state

Votes: 48 46.2%

• Total voters
KathyMay said:
The best conditioner I tried this year was Proclaim's Shea butter and aloe conditioner. Love it dearly.

Aww, KathyMay you said it. Proclaim Aloe & Shea Butter condish has my heart. I love it too. Leave in or deep conditioner, it does it all for me. It works great when mixed with other things, plus it's easy to get and economical while being effective and positively yummy on my hair. :drunk:

gn1g said:
how could you leave out:

DUO-TEX!

I'm sorry girl...yea...when I was making the list I was like I knoooooooow there is a whole bunch of other stuff that's good out here that I'm not thinking off. Shame on me! LOL:spank:

I'm straight up hair salty that NTM DDC wasn't a choice...
*throws up NTM gang sign-- DDC, fo' life!

200.jpg

Then right behind DDC, for me, Motions Moisture Plus & White Rain Tropical Coconut

*I did love you very, very, very much Humecto...but I needed to let you go baby....still got mad love for you son, you wasn't doin me, like I needed you to do me. One.*

Frederik Fekkai's Instant Detangler:): conditions and detangles;) not to mention the smell is great;-)

Attachments

• Fekkai Detangler.jpg
    Fekkai Detangler.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 2
MonaLisa said:

200.jpg

Then right behind DDC, for me, Motions Moisture Plus & White Rain Tropical Coconut

*I did love you very, very, very much Humecto...but I needed to let you go baby....still got mad love for you son, you wasn't doin me, like I needed you to do me. One.*

I know somebody betta had mentioned my Motions Moisture Plus Dangit! THE BEST EVA! :D

It differs at different points in my relaxer. Silk elements mega moisturizing treatment and Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm are the 2 conditioners I CANNOT live without at 7 - 12 weeks post relaxer. Nexxus Humectress & Tigi Bedhead Moisture maniac for first 6 weeks of relaxer.

MonaLisa said:

200.jpg

:lachen: I have to throw up the same gang sign because it has returned my moisture everytime I did something that was drying to my hair.

tsmith said:
I say keracare humecto:p but I want to try nexxus humetress (sp)?:p

Both are great conditioners easy to comb through the hair. I will have to go withe Keracare conditioner of the year use more of their product line.

I voted other : Ramoni Triple silk conditioner is the perfect conditioner for me :up:, out of all the conditioners I've tried so far I'll always come back to this!
* it hydrates my hair
*& makes it easy to de-tangle
*makes it soo soft
*conditions it!
* also inexpensive

Last edited:
My current faves are ORS mayo and the replenishing pak, Jason's Tea tree, daily NTM silk is winning me over. Humecto has not been tried as yet. I have so much stuff, hardly room for anything else, just have to cool it for a big while.

Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditoner!

When I first tried this conditioner, I was if-y about it because the slip wasn't that incredible, but somehow that changed. I love this conditioner now and it moisturizes my hair like somethin serious. I love my Elucence products!!!!!

Back