New Product at Sally's!

Okay, I'm seriously curbing my product junkyism; however, I thought I'd let my LHCF sisters know that there's a seemingly new product out there. As I looked around on Sally's website, I saw the following: EcoStyler Gel with Moroccan Oil

51NqiTUq67L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Has anyone seen or used this? I'm intrigued. I'm heading to Sally's today (fingers crossed!) to pick up the Tangle Teezer. If they have this, um, I can't say I will ignore it.

I've noticed that the word "argan" seems to make the figurative panties drop of hair care junkies everywhere :lol: Even if there is only a teeny weeny bit of actual argan oil in there.

I agree, im sure it will be a hit. Wont be trying since I don't use gel but thanks for sharing!

I've noticed that the word "argan" seems to make the figurative panties drop of hair care junkies everywhere :lol: Even if there is only a teeny weeny bit of actual argan oil in there.

I agree, im sure it will be a hit. Wont be trying since I don't use gel but thanks for sharing!

ok I died @ the bolded
but its ecostyler wid morrocan oil ... prolly still will have the same effect:yep:

:rofl: :rofl:

I know thats right... They managed to combine 2 of the most raved about products.....:lol:

hum I must let my cousin now about this. She is looking for a gel. Anybody used this and can give us a review?

ok I died @ the bolded
but its ecostyler wid morrocan oil ... prolly still will have the same effect:yep:

LOL totally agree with sensi sweetie. Plus all the buzz and panty dropping over both of these oils makes me think that they're the same and/or interchangeable. :lol:

Dang, I was planning on picking up some Ecostyler tomorrow. I really want to try this but with no reviews out yet I am a little scared but since its probably less than $5 I just might try it. *Luckily ecostyler gel is on my ten must haves list.

LOL totally agree with sensi sweetie. Plus all the buzz and panty dropping over both of these oils makes me think that they're the same and/or interchangeable. :lol:

It is the same oil. The argan tree is native to Morocco which I assume is why it is sometimes called Moroccan oil

Looks like a lot of companies are picking up on the argan oil trend :yep:

SO and I even laughed about that when we went to sally's last week. There's ALWAYS something. Carrot oil, jojoba, argan, moroccan, coconut, olive, you name it I've seen the trend, and he said back in his day it was the same thing.

ingredients:

Water, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Glycerin, Trithanolamine, Sodium Hydrxymethylglycnate, Plysorbate 20, Tetrasodim EDTA, Argan oil, Fragrance, Yellow #11,

if i can find it, i'll try it, only because i'm down to the very last bit of my clear ecostyler, and i know i can take it back if i dont like it.

Thanks for the info, OP! The PJ in me wants to get some, even though I have 5lb buckets each of the clear and the brown gels (not from Sally)! May have to check it out in the future.

@SimJam: love the pic of your kitty; mine has a mustache, too! :lachen:

I hope they have a little mini jar available cause I still gotta get through my 32 oz of Ecostyler Olive oil gel before I buy another.

I didnt even want the 32oz. That was all they had and it was so cheap anyway.

i bought it today...along with the mixed silk leave in and dc...the argan gel smells good to me...better than any other argan products...i havent fully tested it yet but i this morning i cowashed with hydralicious and applied oyin hair dew and sealed with castor oil and burnt sugar pomade...a few minutes ago i wanted to try the gel so i spritz a piece in the back with water and aloe and added the gel and went thru with the tangle teezer...so far so good! i didnt get any white stuff and i had great clumping and curl definition...i'll report back once i try it on freshly washed hair...

Well, I guess I know what I'll be trying out when Eco Styler runs out - but i'm only 1/4 thru my jar so it'll be a while before I get my hands on it - But i'm sure there'll be some reviews on it by then :)

Back