New Pictures...

Destanee

Hi all
wave.gif

I finally added some new pics...take a look.
www.fotki.com/JaBajan

Destinee, you are such a beautiful young woman, and your hair is looking so nice!!
party2.gif
Keep up the great work!!
up.gif

Girl, your hair is growing magnificently.
smile.gif
There is a HUGE difference between the February pics and the September pics. Keep up the good work!

Your hair looks beautiful and it's very healthy.

OT: I can believe that your aunt's hair is below bra strap length...that shrinkage is a mug.
smile.gif

Your brother has grown into quite a handsome young man.

Wow, I hadn't realized you did a second big chop. Your hair grew so quckly. Very pretty as always. You hair looks very moisturized.

[ QUOTE ]
Girl, your hair is growing magnificently.
smile.gif
There is a HUGE difference between the February pics and the September pics. Keep up the good work!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Your hair has grown so much. It looks lovely!

[ QUOTE ]
Hi all
wave.gif

I finally added some new pics...take a look.
www.fotki.com/JaBajan

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that your are trying to grow out your hair, but I really love the short hair . It looks like you can work that style something FIERCE.

[ QUOTE ]
you hair is so beautiful, what is your regimen? Are you a 4A?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank You Ladies
grin.gif

I haven't perfected a hair regimen as yet. This is what I'm doing so far, I'm keeping it very simple. Wash and deep condition once per week. Use an Aphogee treatment every 3 months. Every night before bed I twist my hair using BB Oil Moisturizer (very good stuff). Every other night it's the same routine + Olive Oil crème on my ends.
When my hair is braided I use Nature’s Blessings every other night on my ends and the BB oil moisturizer on the braids. So far so good *keeping my fingers crossed*

As far as hair type...I not sure...I'm guessing I'm 4b?
confused.gif

@Crysdon
That shrinkage is something. I going to try and get a picture with her hair straightened. It really is beautiful.

I'll be sure to pass the message to my brother.
laugh.gif

@AmilLion
Thanks
You read my mind. The thought of cutting it again has crossed my mind...we'll see.
smile.gif

Your hair looks so healthy, and the growth progress is very encouraging!

I had a lot fun looking at your albums.
smile.gif
Thanks for sharing.

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
I love your hair Destinee!!!!
smile.gif
It always looks gorgeous
weird.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks girl
I just saw your pics and your hair is beautiful...It has grown soooo much!
grin.gif

Back