New Picture

You're most welcome, Pooh.
smile.gif
Happy hair growing.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi everyone,

I just added a new picture to my album. I'm still a few inches from bra strap but I'm slowly making progress. Excuse the hump in my hair, it was previously in a wet bun that I let air dry.

http://photos.yahoo.com/poohtie123

pooh123
Rose.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow - your hair is gorgeous. Can you please share your regime or point to previous posts where you did? Like, what kind of daily moisturizer do you use. And do you usually keep it up in a bun? It's so inspiring to see accomplishments like yours, and in such a brief time! Thank you for sharing your picture.

Your hair is gorgeously thick and those ends are CLEARLY as healthy as can be...

Kudos to you chica...
smile.gif

Now post that regime!
spank.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Pooh123,
What's ur acyual hair regimen

[/ QUOTE ]
Nycity,

I exercise a lot so I wash my hair once per week and rinse in between washes with conditioner or just plain water. I deep condition my hair once per week and do a protein conditioner every two weeks or once per month depending on what my hair needs.

I moisturize my hair every day with a creamy moisturizer such as ORS olive oil cream, ORS olive oil lotion, or a homemade shea butter mixture (Thanks Sweetcocoa). I'm going to add Root Health to my regime since I really liked the sample I received in the mail.
trampoline.gif
For daily styling I mainly wear a gentle bun or a single braid. I air dry my hair 90% of the time and when I do I let it hang down until its partially dry before I put it in a bun. Moisturizing my hair while its wet is key to locking in moisture. Occasionally I wear a rollerset (I'm lazy). The week of my retouch I use my Jilbere flat iron to lightly straighten out my roots. I get my hair trimmed two or three times per year and I dust my own ends as needed. My stylist retouches my hair every eight weeks with Designer's Touch Lye Relaxer.

Shampoos: Motions Lavish, Ion Moisturizing, KeraCare First Lather (for my clarifier)
Conditioners: LeKair Cholesterol, Aubrey GPB, KeraCare Humecto, Pantene Smooth N Sleek
Leave-In: Elasta QP H-Two Leave-In (almost out of this and will likely replace this and get Root Health)

A must have is a Wide Tooth comb. My hair has a tendacy to tangle and its a lifesaver for dealing with that.

I think that's about it. Let me know if you have any additional questions. Hopefully I haven't left anything out.
pooh123
Rose.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hi everyone,

I just added a new picture to my album. I'm still a few inches from bra strap but I'm slowly making progress. Excuse the hump in my hair, it was previously in a wet bun that I let air dry.

http://photos.yahoo.com/poohtie123

pooh123
Rose.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow! your hair is so thick and shiney....I love it! My hair never looks like that when I dry in a bun...it doesn't have as much body. Your hair is beautiful!

<font color="brown">WOW! Your hair looks great . . . a definite inspiration to keep airdrying.

AngieK </font>

Back