NEW PICS!! ONE MONTH PROGRESS WITH NO HEAT!!

enscott14

Hello Ladies! I am happy to say that I have some progress using no heat for a month. Last month I got about 2 inches of my hair chopped off (trying to do mini chops since I have been transitioning), and I wanted to see how fast my hair would grow after my mini chop by not using heat for a month AND taking my Fast Grow vitamins. I have to say, I am VERY happy with the growth. It may not seem like a lot, but after that devistating chop last month :eek: , I'll take it!! :lol:

I used my tatoo on the right side of my lower shoulder as the platform. In the first pic my hair is right in the middle of the tattoo, however in the second pic, my hair is actually a little bit past my tattoo! Yay! :D

The first picture is from June 15th, the second is from July 15. Tell me what you think! :)

PICT0185-th.jpg
P10106701-th.jpg

Last edited:
Very good! That's great progress for a month. So you're transitioning with no heat and achieving straight hair? That's awesome too. Your hair looks really good!

excellent progress!!! looks good and even looks thicker. very healthy looking. keep up the good work!:grin:
what is the fast grow hair vitamins about? tell a little about it:)

InNeedofHairapy, actually I got my hair pressed so I can see the results, but it is DEFINITELY not straight! :lachen: I've been transitioning for about a year and a half and have been getting it straight at least twice a month, but I wanted to see how my progress would be if I didn't get my hair pressed at all for a month, and I was very amazed!

I think I'm only going to do direct heat once every other month, 'cause I don't know how much longer I could go with my hair all over the place. :eek: :lachen: Baby steps, baby steps! :D

This is great inspiration for me to stick to my no heat home regimen! Your progress is wonderful! I have been getting tempted to break out that flat iron lately, but because of you I'm gonna keep it in the closet for a while longer!! I have been amazed at how great my hair can look without the use of regular heat!! I think I got mindwashed for a minute into believing that black hair could only look good and straight with the use of heat! I think we should all start taking pictures of all of our new no heat styles to encourage others to try it for at least a month!

Beautiful progress you are doing a good job and you will reach your goals before you'll know it!!

Congrats girlie!

I have so much admiration for those that can use NO heat. I have not been able to yet so I am always like :love: when I see that others can.

I can't wait until I grow out my shorter layers because I am confident that I will be able to rock more no heat styles.

EXCELLENT PROGRESS! :dance7: Your hair looks so shiny and thick! Where did you purhase your Exotic Allure Fast Grow Hair Vitamins? I do have a multivitamin but I'm almost out of it and looking for another one.

How long have you been taking Fast Grow vitamins?
And, have you noticed any breakouts, facial hair or more hair in other places than your head from the Fast Grow vitamins?

xquizit01 said:
How long have you been taking Fast Grow vitamins?
And, have you noticed any breakouts, facial hair or more hair in other places than your head from the Fast Grow vitamins?

I want to know, too. What about weight gain? Hair vitamins helped me pack on a cool 8 lbs before I realized I need to stop taking them. The weight is going down now, but very slowly. :ohwell: I don't want that to reverse.

Thank you ladies for your compliments, you are too kind!:)

As for the ladies that asked about Fast Grow. The ingreadiants are below. I was using these on and off for about 6 months, and was very pleased with each time I used them. The only reason why it was on and off was because there is only one place in Atlanta that had them, and they no longer carry them. However, I was soooo impressed with them, and since I am in the Retail/Resale business, I became an authorized seller of them. So now I sell them to whoever is interested. You can order them online at www.exoticallure.com, however you will have to pay for shipping. If you order them from me, shipping will is free for your first order, and 1/2 price for orders moving forward.

I just sold my last 3 bottles today, however I should be ordering real soon, so If anyone is intersted in them, please PM.

wow, great progress indeed! Currently, I am getting my hair straightened every two weeks in order to get it braided. The next time I go the salon I will ask my stylist if she can braid it without flat ironing it first.

Sorry ladies, I forgot to include the ingrediants!

Ohhh, and no you will definitely not gain weight, and besides hair it is ESPECIALLY wonderful for skin and nails. These are 100% natural, no chemicals or strange compounds, so you are getting good stuff. Plus, it has essential oils in it so it will put moisture in your hair instead of stripping it away.

Serving size: 3 capsulesIngredientAmt. per serving%RDAVitamin B-123mcg50%Vitamin B69mg450%Niacin21mg141%Biotin300mcg100%Pantothenic Acid39mg390%MSM99mg*Silica18mg*Inositol48mg*Choline198mg42%He Shou Wu99mg*Horsetail24mg*Iron3mg17%Iodine25mcg17%Folic Acid400mcg100%PABA24mg*Zinc15mg100% Essential Oils Vitamin A 2500iu50%Vitamin E 30iu100%Flax Seed Oil21mg*Linoleic Acid21mg*Borage Oil6mg* Amino Acids (Proteins)L-Cysteine198mg Proprietary Blend - 798mg
L-Serine, L-Glutamic, L-Threonine, L-Glycine,
L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic, L-Alanine, L-Proline
L-Isoleucine, L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine
Also contains: cellulose, magnesium stearate, gelatin, and silicon dioxide
Dosage:Take three capsules daily. Divide doses between morning, afternoon, and evening.

enscott14 said:
Sorry ladies, I forgot to include the ingrediants!

Ohhh, and no you will definitely not gain weight, and besides hair it is ESPECIALLY wonderful for skin and nails. These are 100% natural, no chemicals or strange compounds, so you are getting good stuff. Plus, it has essential oils in it so it will put moisture in your hair instead of stripping it away.

Serving size: 3 capsulesIngredientAmt. per serving%RDAVitamin B-123mcg50%Vitamin B69mg450%Niacin21mg141%Biotin300mcg100%Pantothenic Acid39mg390%MSM99mg*Silica18mg*Inositol48mg*Choline198mg42%He Shou Wu99mg*Horsetail24mg*Iron3mg17%Iodine25mcg17%Folic Acid400mcg100%PABA24mg*Zinc15mg100% Essential Oils Vitamin A 2500iu50%Vitamin E 30iu100%Flax Seed Oil21mg*Linoleic Acid21mg*Borage Oil6mg* Amino Acids (Proteins)L-Cysteine198mg Proprietary Blend - 798mg
L-Serine, L-Glutamic, L-Threonine, L-Glycine,
L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic, L-Alanine, L-Proline
L-Isoleucine, L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine
Also contains: cellulose, magnesium stearate, gelatin, and silicon dioxide
Dosage:Take three capsules daily. Divide doses between morning, afternoon, and evening.

so you just have to take 3 capsules a day....I can do that.

Hello Lovely Ladies!

I need to clarify something regarding the Fast Grow vitamins. I've been getting great PM's asking lots of questions about the product, price, shipping, etc.

I did have one LHCF member that was confused about what I stated regarding the price. I stated that the price of the vitamins are $19.99 with free shipping on your first order, and 1/2 off of orders moving forward. The half off is actually for the shipping and not the products. I apologize if the way it was worded was confusing. :look:

Thanks ladies! And thanks to the young lady who brought that to my attention. Take care!

Smooches! :)

Back