New pics are posted!

LadyCapri

I finally have pics posted. Please check my signature for the link and tell me what you think. I will be posting more pics when my hair dries to get a better feel of what my natural texture is like. I am currently three months post relaxer.

Also, can someone tell me what my hair type is? I am so confused with that concept.
confused.gif

Congrats on your transition.
clap.gif

I couldn't tell what your hair type was. It might be easier with more newgrowth.
smile.gif

ladycapri, i'm sure your transition will go great! your hair overall looks healthy. how are your ends?

because of the curl pattern in the nape area, i would guess that your hair is 4A. it's hard to say without seeing in person though.

Thanks Tai. I think that you are right about needing more growth to determine hair type. I will post progress pix later.

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:
ladycapri, i'm sure your transition will go great! your hair overall looks healthy. how are your ends?

because of the curl pattern in the nape area, i would guess that your hair is 4A. it's hard to say without seeing in person though.

[/ QUOTE ]

TY Adrienne. My ends are fine. I will post progress pix so that it will be easier to determine hair type.

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Great progress. Keep us posted on your transition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Allandra. I will post progress pix.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with Adrienne, probably a 4a with some 4b in the nape area. Keep us posted on your progress
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Cleo said:
[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with Adrienne, probably a 4a with some 4b in the nape area. Keep us posted on your progress
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree 4a at top and 4b at nape.

[ QUOTE ]
pradalover said:
Great progress and good luck with transitioning
clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

TY Prada. Your hair looks very lush.
smile.gif

Back