New overwhelming relationship sorry its a litte long

Let's keep it totally, real!! You are a beautiful person. Period. And you deserve everything this new bo is bringing to the table. I'm so happy for you!!

God_Favor said:
Let's keep it totally, real!! You are a beautiful person. Period. And you deserve everything this new bo is bringing to the table. I'm so happy for you!!

Thank u girl!!! I appreciate that!!!! I went through a journey of not loving myself and I'm glad I found someone and w are working it out!

Hi everyone new updates!!!! We are kinda growing apart!!!!! He has been downgraded to a casual boo. At first I was super upset, but now I'm just like whatever it is what it is... Maybe it wasn't meant to be. I watched the " no more sheets" sermon by Juanita Bynum and I'm good.

Hi everyone!!! Heres another update! We are growin apart! We both have hectic schedules and I feel sometimes that he can barely pencil me in and I just can't take it anymore. I do not claim his as my man anymore because he has been downgraded to a casual boo. But it's all good though. I watched the "no more sheets" sermon from Juanita Bynum and I'm cool! At first it bothered me but now I had to think, I'm not in love with the dude, maybe it wasn't meant to be... Gotta keep pushing!

Back