New Online Hair Store & Magazine, Shereese Slate...

kitchen_tician

I found this interesting. I'm going to subscribe. :yep: I think she's still constructing certain sections of her site, but it looks promising.
www.hairs4u.com
www.shereese.com

Celebrity Hairstylist Shereese Slate has decided to share her secret "celebrity hair" with the world. When asked why she decided to tell other hairstylist of her secret hair she responded, " I receive so many emails of hairstylist and clients asking and complimenting me on my client's hair. Most of them want to know where they can purchase that same quality of hair. So, I decided to add an online store to my website www.hairs4u.com where they can purchase the same celebrity hair that I use on my client's."

With the launch of the online store everyone can purchase hair and enjoy looking like a celebrity. Shereese plans on adding lots of products that will help hairstylist take there careers to the next level.

She has worked with some of the hottest names in the entertainment industry including but not limited to Intro, Rosalyn McMillan, Yolanda Adams, 702, Lisa Page, Witness, The Clark Sisters, Foxy Brown, TQ, Clifton Powell, Tyrin Turner, Ashanti, Teedra Moses, Pattie Labelle, Monica, Ciara and the list continues to grow.

Celebrity Hairstylist Shereese Slate will launch her national magazine Shereese Hair & Beauty Magazine December 15. Go to www.shereese.com for more info.

Available for Videos, Photo Shoots, and Image Consultation
To purchase celebrity hair go to www.hairs4u.com online store.

To contact Shereese Slate call: 817-800-4038 or email: [email protected]. To book Shereese Slate for an event, photoshoot or video contact: The Berk Alexander Group: 917-721-7227.

Last edited:
Back