Anyone know of a store Dallas/Ft.Worth to buy henna and indigo hair dye?

WonderWoman

Hi Ladies,

I know I could purchase this online but I was wondering if anybody knew of a store in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth TX area to buy Henna and Indigo hair dye?

Thanks in advance!!:grin:

Hello...There is an Indian Market, at 183 right beyond the Story intersection if you are going East on 183 from Beltline Road.

425 W Airport Fwy, #103, Irving, TX 75062, you can google or yahoo directions.

I purchased, Coconut Oil and Amla Oil from them, and they have a wide range of hair products in the store. It doesn't smell great in there, but I guess its very authentic(they sell meat and all kinds of foods as well). Give them a try and see if they have it, but I remember them having henna for sure!

HTH!

Thank you Qurly that's exactly where I got my henna from and still have it. I just need some indigo now...like TODAY but I'll probably try something else.

Any of the indian stores (about 5 of them) in the 75 and beltline Richardson area. I've never found Indigo in the DFWub, if you do find it let me know.

Just wanted to update that there is a store in Arlington that sells Jamila Henna in foil (my fav type) from the 2009 crop for only $6 per 100 gram box.

It usually costs $7.50 online for the really high grade henna plus $5-6 for shipping!!!!

701 E. Pioneer Parkway in Arlington, TX inside the Halal Import Market in the back Tasneem Corner Boutique

Central Market on Greenville and Lovers has great Henna dyes. I didn't know so many people from Dallas we're on here...HI :drunk:

Really, any Indian grocer/market will carry it....wherever there's a heavy population of middle easterners, I guess. I know of one in Irving, on 183 & valley view...right across from "The parking spot" in a little convenient store strip. I just drove through Richardson today and there's a ton of Indian grocers in the area (75 & Belt Line)...

I didn't realize there were so many if us from DFW on here. It looks like we all go to the same places to get our products. I get all of mine in Richardson at 76 and Belt Line, too.

Back