New Natural Hair Forum

[ QUOTE ]
brittanynic16 said:
Why the bump?

[/ QUOTE ]

to see if there were any more thoughts about creating a section on LHCF devoted to natural hair.

I should have explained that with my bump.
perplexed.gif

me too...i think that we have a common goal but we (relaxed and naturals) have different obstacles...so I separate thread may be helpful...

[ QUOTE ]
lsubabiedee said:
me too...i think that we have a common goal but we (relaxed and naturals) have different obstacles...so I separate thread may be helpful...

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree!
grin.gif

That would be cool, but I think it is neat for relaxed heads to read about what naturals are going through as well. It may make them want to transition, ya know? Once there is a seperate forum, there will be less people in each forum and not as much input. IMO.

I like the current format.

Now, it would be nice to also see a whole other forum for caring for long natural hair, but there's no need to divide this one in order to create such a place.

Just MHO.

I like the current format, too. I think we all learn from each other, whether natural, relaxed, or somewhere in the middle.

Nay and soulchild are right. I change my mind.
smile.gif
I think this way, we do learn a lot from each other. If separated, we may miss out on something important in another section.

I can't really see the benefits of having a natural section. Hair is hair. I relate to many of the topics on this board that deal with haircare, and I don't care whether the advice is coming from a natural or a relaxed head. Moisturizing, conditioning, split ends, how different is it really? Now, when it comes to hairstyles, if there was some kind of natural hair gallery or something, I could see myself looking into that. But as far as the advice part goes, I wouldn't want to miss out on what anybody had to offer.

[ QUOTE ]
brittanynic16 said:
Hey natural ladies, there is a new natural hair forum coming. I think the lady running it use to run another natural long hair forum. It's naturaldivas.com. The site opens on the 12th.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did this site ever open?? I can't seem to find it..

I'm not sure about that particular site, but if you havent already you should check out Ourhair. This is my other spot after LHCF and NP. She also has really great articles posted on natural hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif HTH -- jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
I would also love to see a separate section devoted to natural hair!

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too hairlove and kha!!

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
I'm not sure about that particular site, but if you havent already you should check out Ourhair. This is my other spot after LHCF and NP. She also has really great articles posted on natural hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif HTH -- jainygirl

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool site! Thanks girl!

Back