New Memeber Help Please

Halimah

Hello
I am a new member :newbie: and proud to be but I need some help from the old school members who are the top dogs and future top dogs are welcome to answer as well, but I need help w/putting togather a regimen w/my hair care products. Im gonna be using the original MTG and Carols daughter natural products (Jada Pickett use them to grow her long hair back) so the question can you guys help me put a routine togather on how to maintain and grow my hair from washing to drying to how many times a week to oil my scalp and much more.

Hair:
Relaxed, colored(blonde) "I have been a healthy blonde for yrs but Im letting it grow out"

Texture:
I dont know a number but right now its thick,full and very managable

Length now:
Below Neck

Goal:
Waist length

Products:
-Orig. MTG
-"Carols daughter"
Rosemary mint w/sea moss
black vanilla leave in conditioner
Hair milk
Elixr oil
Hair balm
"If you want to know what the products do for more goto www.Carolsdaughter.com

So please help me reach my goal of getting that long and rich full head of hair ladies :cup:

I'm natural so I don't really have any advice about a regimen. But you can look in the links in the stickies at the top of the page. Some of them have advice about building regimens. Sistaslick is also a good member who has links in her siggy (I think they're still there) about regimens and macherieamor has a great website (www.healthytexutres.com) with tutorials and regimen guidance :yep:. Good luck. And welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back