Honey01

Greetings everyone!
I am a new member to this forum and lovin' every bit of it (I did however lurk for a month or so). The women on this board are so knowledgeable and sweet. I love the positive reinforcement that you ladies provide. I also participate in the challenge over at the relaxed hair care forum. A little about me:

Relaxed (lye)hair-growing out layers
Current length: sides/bang- slightly longer than chin length, back lengths- perpendicular to shoulder (not covering)
Goal:initially I would like hair that covers my shoulder
FYI: A couple of my friends say I have shoulder length hair, but I define shoulder-length as the ends extending to the very point of my shoulder/arm joint. Primarily, I want healthy hair. One of my pet peeves is seeing someone hold to extremely damaged hair for the sake of length.

Well Ladies, it's time for me to get off work. I'll check in with you tommorrow. /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Current Regimen:
Wash every 3-4 days

Hi Honey01,

Welcome to the board! /images/graemlins/smile.gif You're right, there is a lot of positive reinforcement here. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Honey, it's nice to meet you! Glad you joined us. The women here are really cool and have lots to share regarding hair care. Welcome! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back