New Member, Finally Subscribed!

ChunHyang

Finally, after lurking for a couple of months, I can post on LHCF!! I have learned so much from all you ladies and my hair's health can definitely reflect that. So I look forward to hopping in on the hot discussions, asking my own questions, and becoming a part of the supportive collective that is the LHCF :)
Eventually I'll start a fotki...but that's only after I've gotten my rountine together. I'm already trying to ween myself off being a PJ, lol. Geez ya'll are influential :p

My current personal challenge? Choosing between a Sedu and Maxiglide...hahaha ;)

-K.P.

Hey there! :wave:Took you long enough! Hehehe

ETA: I checked out your website. :clapping: Lookin' good lookin' good. Congratulations!:)

Last edited:
Thanks all.

MissTrina said:
Hey there! :wave:Took you long enough! Hehehe

ETA: I checked out your website. :clapping: Lookin' good lookin' good. Congratulations!:)

Hehe, thankyou. :Blush2: I haven't been doing so great lately. Late night studying makes me and my friends crave naughty taco bell :lol: But I still try to work out a lot.

Last edited:
Welcome Chun! Glad you could join us. Also, the website is great. I am on a weight loss challenge as well. Your pictures have inspired me to work just that much harder. Keep up the great work. Maybe I'll see you over on the fitness board. :yep:

Back