Just subscribed!

Oh wow, thanks so much guys. I really appreciate all the welcomes :D

Hey!! I just subscirbed too after lurking for nearly a year now. Now we can see all the hidden pics we were missing before. Yaay.
and yea it bothered me how everytime I would try and click on a picture it would tell me NO! lol
Welcome! :)

I actually love your username, lol
hehe thanks Neith :grin:

Welcome! Your twists looks nice. The more raggedy my twists get the more I like them especially when they're small. How long were those set in? Are you natural now? Now you finally can look at the other sections too. So on top of seeing to die for hair pictures that's another bonus.

You should join in on some challenges I'm sure that'll help you on finding a good regimen.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! :grin:

You are such a cutie :yep:.
Aww thanks Coffee :blush3:
Welcome! Your twists looks nice. The more raggedy my twists get the more I like them especially when they're small. How long were those set in? Are you natural now? Now you finally can look at the other sections too. So on top of seeing to die for hair pictures that's another bonus.

You should join in on some challenges I'm sure that'll help you on finding a good regimen.
Hey Kusare! I think those were in for about 3 weeks before I redid them but I've had twists for a couple of months. I wash my hair while the twists are in and just redo them as needed. And yes, I am natural now, well transitioning. I've gotten some of my relaxed ends cut off on Thanksgiving but still got some more to go :ohwell:. And yea, I loveee being able to actually see pictures now. I would feel like such an outcast lol.
oh and I'm trying join the winter bun challenge and i'm thinking about doing the apl in 2010 challenge also :D
Thanks for the welcome : >

Back