New Loreal products.....

Coffee

L'oreal has a new "Ever" line out. This one is called "EverCreme" sulfate free moisture system. It also has a cleansing conditioner. I purchased the following:

EverCreme Nourishing Conditioner
EverCreme Intense Nourishing poo
EverCreme Nourishing Cleansing Conditioner
EverCreme Deep Nourishing Masque

The prices are a tad higher than the other Ever products. Now out of the kindness of my heart, I only purchased these products, so I could do reviews..........for my LHCF Sisters :lachen::lachen::lachen:.

I just checked my receipt and all the products are $5.99 at Walgreen's.

Last edited:
Cleansing conditioner? Interesting.

I think this is the first commercial cleansing conditioner that I've heard of. Pretty cool. :yep:

Buuut, the EverClear products were doodoo on a stick, so I won't be rushing to try these. :lol:

Cleansing conditioner? Interesting.

I think this is the first commercial cleansing conditioner that I've heard of. Pretty cool. :yep:

Buuut, the EverClear products were doodoo on a stick, so I won't be rushing to try these. :lol:

I haven't heard of EverClear Loreal products. The EverSleek and and EverStrong line are awesome.....to me. I love how moisturized, strong and soft it leaves my hair.

Last edited:
I looked on the Loreal site and can't find pics or details of the product. I would love to know where I can find a link to see the products.

I just returned from CVS, they don't have this line in store. Looks like for now it can only be ordered online :nono:.

Hey everyone, I read a lot of raves from naturallycurly.com before purchasing the EverCreme product. I actually like this product and it is price out really well. I heard wonderful things about the Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner and I couldn't resist on purchasing it. I'm under braids and was afraid to apply this product, because I fear of it building up on my scalp. (usually I dilute shampoo in my applicator bottle and just spray a leave in condition on afterwards) I decide to dilute some of the Cleansing Conditioner and apply it to my braids after all. This stuff clean my hair really good and it not stripped at all. It also made my ruff hair growth under my braids become super soft. Some people complain about the smell having a strong perfume odor, but I love the smell a lot. It smell like a nice fragrance vanilla.

These products look pretty good. I like that companies are listening to consumers and producing sulfate-free/healthier hair products. But I am turned off that most of the products in this line contain the drying alcohol, isopropyl alcohol. :(

i saw these in my store. I figured they were new cuz i def never saw them before. i'll wait for reviews

I was grocery shopping at Walmart a couple days ago and somehow I ended up in the hair product section. I saw this new line and couldn't resist buying the cleansing condish. I tried it the next day. It's not bad at all. I was pleasantly surprised! My hair (and scalp) felt clean but not stripped. However... I wouldn't use it more than once or twice a week on *my* hair. I have a feeling if I used it more than that, my hair would be mad at me. Oh, and the smell of this line isn't as awful and strong as the others. (Orange packaging and green packaging?) I just prefer my products to smell like fruit or baked goods. :lick:

I saw these in WalMart the other day too....i didn't buy anything out the line. However....

I did smell em...:grin: That's like the first thing i do with hair products...i have to smell it first. I was expecting that generic, liquid, perfume plasticky scent...like Tresseme Naturals has:barf:...or that Pantene scent....nope! It smells good! Like another poster said...the cleansing conditioner smells like vanilla:lick: It's more coconutty to me tho...like a coconutty-vanilla scent...i only smelled the cleansing conditioner because the rest of the line was sold out!

I looked at the ingredients and i didn't see a cone in there...i may be wrong...i skimmed it really fast. But i don't remember seeing any cones in it.

I may go back to pick up a bottle tho:yep:

Ive seen these products but have never tried them i just discovered that my beloved Keerastase products are also made by Loreal

Ingredients for the cleansing condish:

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoamphopropionate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Behentimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Camelina Stativa Seed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Caramel, Cl 19140/Yellow 5

Isopropyl Alcohol is considered to be one of the bad alcohols, but I didn't notice any dryness. However, I've only used it once so far so I can't say that it wouldn't cause dryness over time. And I did feel that I wouldn't be able to use it too often. It could be due to that... or just a combination of ingredients. I dunno.

I've been curious about these products...hrrm...coconutty-vanilla eh? hrrrrrmmmm...

I grabbed my bottle just to smell it again (lol) and I definitely detect the coconutty-vanilla scent. However, it still smells perfumey to *me*. Not in a bad, overwhelming way. It's like a more floral vanilla scent than a "foody" scent if that makes sense.

I grabbed my bottle just to smell it again (lol) and I definitely detect the coconutty-vanilla scent. However, it still smells perfumey to *me*. Not in a bad, overwhelming way. It's like a more floral vanilla scent than a "foody" scent if that makes sense.

^Yeah....to me it smells like....if you took Suave Naturals coconut conditioner...or even the Herbal Essences HH and mixed some vanilla in it...at least that's how i remember it.

I'm just excited that it doesn't smell like fruit drenched in perfume!:barf:

I've used this line several times and haven't had any dryness. It moisturizes my hair extremely well. I'm about 18 weeks post relaxer and it just melted my new growth, and the smell is wonderful. I plan on keeping it in my rotation; the price is an added bonus!!

I've been using their deep conditioners for a few months now and love it! My only beef is the price for such a small jar. They need to give more product.

Back