New Hood Dryer-Better than Pibbs?!!

Thanks! It does resemble it but I need to find out if it works like it....

Anyone know of it?

Seems a lot like the Pibbs. if they have a good return policy and warranty, you should check it out for yourself. It would be easier than converting a Pibbs to UK voltage.

The problem is that they dont. They dont do refunds which has made me very cautious...I would have gotten it already if it wasn't...

Hi Lonei

I just spoke to them regarding this dryer and Yes it has a 1 year warranty and has a refund policy for up to 30 days. Providing you tell them you dont want it within the first 8 days of receipt of product.

Hope this helps, Ive decided to order it, although I did do a bit of research and they seem to be highly rated.

It doesn't look like it heats up as high as the Pibbs

CASCO RAP AUTOMATIC - HORBITAL HOOD DRYER

phone.png
+39 051829448
Visit web site
prod-of-excell.png

CASCO RAP AUTOMATIC - HORBITAL HOOD DRYER

Description
This model has undergone several design reviews throughout the years to offer users the latest state-of-the-art technology and design with all controls in full view and within easy reach.
• Available in 11 colours.
• 1165 Watts.
• Timer.
• Thermostat.
• Indicator light.
• Available versions: automatic, 2-speed.
5-speed, electronic.
• Wall-arm option available.

Hi Girls

Yes I bought this dryer and I'm very happy with it.

It drys my hair in under 40mins, I didnt get the 5 speed which I would say would get even hotter than this.

And in Comparison to the Pibbs it is no hotter than the version that was on sell here.

The details of the dryer are below but true I'm a nice person and even though I spent more I found another company who have the five speed by other top named manufacturers for around £50 cheaper but it takes 4 weeks to get to you.

http://www.salonequipmentcentre.co.uk/newfurniturelist.asp?type=15

The wattage etc is exactly the same.

Easy to assemble, robust hood-dryer.
Height Adjustable steel stand with wheels.
Hinged hood.
Hinged visor for ease of access.
Adjustable temperature from 0-70 degrees F.
Automatic timer control.
Power indicator light.
Hard working 1165 watt motor.
Heat/air diffuser for even drying

Pibbs E-Z Dryer model 512

Height adjustable and tilting head for multiple positions. 970 Watts. Flip top visor. Includes timer and thermostat control. Must use hair net for airflow.

Pibbs 514
Height adjustable and tilting head for multiple positions. 1000 Watts. Flip top visor. Includes timer, thermostat control and control warning light. Must use hair net for airflow.

Last edited:
Back