New hairstylist in Houston Texas

RocksMiAfroPuff

I went to a new hairstylist on saturday to get my hair straightened for a trim and I love my results. She did such a great job. She explained her whole process to me so I understood what she was doing and what products she was using in my hair. She combed my hair out with care..can't tell you how much I appreciated that. I just recently moved to the north west of houston so I'm just so happy I found someone who understands my seriousness about my hair. I encourage anybody to check her out. From what she tells me she braids, does rollersets etc. I just went in for a wash, straighten, and trim to keep my ends up. But shes awesome. Her name is Shaun. Shes across from willowbrook mall in a salon called Salon In The Park. Her suite number is 502 and she can be reached at 281.517.6120. Tell her I sent you :)

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1310413275764.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1310413275764.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
RocksMiAfroPuff, if you haven't already done so, please post this in the Salon Review forum, since folks usually go there for this sort of useful info--otherwise this may be lost in oblivion once new posts show up here.

Last edited:
How much did she charge you? I went to salons in the park and I was charged $70 for a wash and flatiron.

Back