That Hairstylist Lied!!!

Trudy said:
Sorry don't mean to be rude but I agree with this post and to add, she knew what you were saying to be true, she had been going to the salon all along and she had breakage and you her friend helped her and it worked and she decided to go the other way "AGAIN" hmm. Well people live and learn exactly right.

Exactly. Live and learn :)

I wish that she would listen but its her choice. I have also tried to introduce her to the hair forum but she has no interest in things like this. When she went natural i tried to introduce her to some of the fotki albums and nappturality. When i learned about this forum which was sometime after she relaxed again i tried to tell her about the forum but she dismissed it. I guess she doesn't believe a forum about hair can actually help. You win some and you lose some. :perplexed

lnhair said:
I wish that she would listen but its her choice. I have also tried to introduce her to the hair forum but she has no interest in things like this. When she went natural i tried to introduce her to some of the fotki albums and nappturality. When i learned about this forum which was sometime after she relaxed again i tried to tell her about the forum but she dismissed it. I guess she doesn't believe a forum about hair can actually help. You win some and you lose some. :perplexed

And that's the second saddest part (the fact that she wouldn't listen to you and value it is the first saddest part) because there are so many constructive hair boards on the Internet. There's almost no reason to fail at anything thanks to the Super Information Highway.

Someone posted the Afro Detangler website yesterday, and it's a truly informative site. If people would just seek information, whether on line or off, it would be to their benefit.

Your friend is just lost for the moment. Hopefully, she will get it.

Back