NEW hair testimonials on ROBIN WOODS Site

Den 1: (waving madly)...I am going to be following the lady with the 3b hair because it looks fine textured like mine I am going to braid up the back to get some length but I have to admit I was nervous to try it again due to the fine strands. Wasn't sure that my hair was up for it. Thank's Den. By the way how are you doing with your lovely crown? I wan't to look like your natural hair pictures when my hair grows up. smile.Keep it growing. Bonjour.

Thanks ladies for the compliments...
ydbaldock:i'm sending you an email with my album password.
Mahalialee4: (Waving madly back)since yiou have fine hair, why not brida up your real hair. My hair is doing okay, i've acheived a lot of growth. I wish i could see your natural hair, it sounds beautiful.

Den1,

I clicked on the last girl, and I think it said she's your sister?

It said her hair is fine and braids pull her hair out, and braids do that to my hair too. So how does she follow the crown and glory technique without braids? Do you have any suggestions for me?

classimami713 said:
Den1,

I clicked on the last girl, and I think it said she's your sister?

It said her hair is fine and braids pull her hair out, and braids do that to my hair too. So how does she follow the crown and glory technique without braids? Do you have any suggestions for me?

Hi, yes the last girl is my sister.
She started eating more healthiy and begun having her own her braided first to strengthen and thicken the strands, when her hair became healthier she started wearing exstensions. she doesn't have it put in tight and small, its usually medium sized. in the beginning she used con shampoo, and added infusium and braid spray as conditioners once a week. when she removed exstensions she used only aphogee treatment for damaged hair and lekair cholesterols. she would give it two week break before braiding-up her own her. she just kept alternating like that.

heres her current regime

when in/out of braids

(once a week)
Pre-poo hot-oil dabur oil/castor oil/jojoba oil 30 minutes
Shampoo: with Elasta QP/Crème of Nature/Nexxus Diametress/dabur body and bounce shampoo.
Deep conditioner: Lekair cholesterol /dark and lovely ultra cholesterol
Leave-in: homemade braid spray
Moisturise: mango butter
Oil the ends and cover with baggie

NOTE: daily she surges and uses mango butter

When in natural braids

-once a week shampoo with con and dilute deep conditioners.
-Conditioner washes with Alberto balsam Conditioners/ pear and mango passion, strawberries and cream/sunkissed raseberry 2/3 times a week.
- Daily moisturising with homemade braid spray and applying surge 14 revitalzer to scalp (daily)

OTHER TREATMENTS:
Aphogee 2 min keratin Reconstructor every two weeks
Aphogee treatment for damaged hair every 6 weeks
Clarify with pantene on, an as needed basis

here is Natalie's album
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/de...m/ph//my_photos

Den, your sister's hair has progressed so nicely! It looks great! Thanks for sharing the inspirational pics all make me feel better.

den1 said:
Hi, yes the last girl is my sister.
She started eating more healthiy and begun having her own her braided first to strengthen and thicken the strands, when her hair became healthier she started wearing exstensions. she doesn't have it put in tight and small, its usually medium sized. in the beginning she used con shampoo, and added infusium and braid spray as conditioners once a week. when she removed exstensions she used only aphogee treatment for damaged hair and lekair cholesterols. she would give it two week break before braiding-up her own her. she just kept alternating like that.

heres her current regime

when in/out of braids

(once a week)
Pre-poo hot-oil dabur oil/castor oil/jojoba oil 30 minutes
Shampoo: with Elasta QP/Crème of Nature/Nexxus Diametress/dabur body and bounce shampoo.
Deep conditioner: Lekair cholesterol /dark and lovely ultra cholesterol
Leave-in: homemade braid spray
Moisturise: mango butter
Oil the ends and cover with baggie

NOTE: daily she surges and uses mango butter

When in natural braids

-once a week shampoo with con and dilute deep conditioners.
-Conditioner washes with Alberto balsam Conditioners/ pear and mango passion, strawberries and cream/sunkissed raseberry 2/3 times a week.
- Daily moisturising with homemade braid spray and applying surge 14 revitalzer to scalp (daily)

OTHER TREATMENTS:
Aphogee 2 min keratin Reconstructor every two weeks
Aphogee treatment for damaged hair every 6 weeks
Clarify with pantene on, an as needed basis

here is Natalie's album
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/de...m/ph//my_photos

Thanks for the advice Den1 :up:

OMG, Den I thought that was u too. You and your sister have great hair.

I am sure I have spotted anoter LHCF member up in there

WHO IS IT!!!!! SPEAK UP!!!!!!

Back