New Girlfriend and Ex (Baby Moma) are nice to each other, BUT!!

This is what I am thinking, but homegirl aint sweating it. I know if I was a mother, I would be happy he was doing his share of duties and I would want to get to know the girl to ensure that my child was being cared for. What ever he is doing wrong or I should say mistakes while the baby is in his care, I am sure your friend steps in. Therefore, it is only right that your friend should get to know baby moms.

He wanted a different reaction, but when all his arse got was crickets and cooperation he was like :wallbash::spinning: lol. ****'s kill me.
:yep::yep::yep: I told my friend that he had an alterior motive for bringing her along but it appears that she's happy just to ride along.:ohwell:

Based on this scenario why do you say that?

I've given her all of the advice that's in this thread. She sees both sides now and asked him why doesn't he want them to get to know each other. He told my friend in due time he'll introduce them, and that when she (BM) gets a man then ALL of them can sit down and have dinner together. I said "What does the BM havin a new man have to do with YALL getting acquainted?!!:nono:

Now I'm more confident that what I felt was correct. If BM and her man are present then she can't bring up anything that's been going on with them. I told my friend she needs to really think about leavin him alone but she talks about how "crazy she is about the little girl.":rolleyes:

I say this based on the fact that the BM is making the effort and did not run up on them like a psycho. She was cordial and he probably wanted her to be upset and when she wasn’t he did not take it well. However, it could be that he does not want the truth about their relationship revealed. Either way, your friend has investigating to do.

:yep::yep::yep: I told my friend that he had an alterior motive for bringing her along but it appears that she's happy just to ride along.:ohwell:

I thought about this too. I think he may not take the relationship that serious either as the baby is only 8 months and at this stage not impressionable. The child does not know what’s going on. With that said I can understand any mother wanting to know the type of female that will be around their child, but like my friend said- how much can you get to know a person. What did she have in store a line of questions ? Either way, I can’t say I blame the BM unless she wants to spoil their relationship with drama. I think that your friends intuition is telling her something is suspect and this is why she told you the story.

I say this based on the fact that the BM is making the effort and did not run up on them like a psycho. She was cordial and he probably wanted her to be upset and when she wasn’t he did not take it well. However, it could be that he does not want the truth about their relationship revealed. Either way, your friend has investigating to do.
Yes...definitely agree!:up:

I agree!! RED FLAG!! RED FLAG!! some BM's ARE crazy, but MOST( well some) aren't...ALOT of the 'craziness' comes into play with the BD..SMH.. I think ur friend shud get out NOW and whatever she does.. dont slip up and have a baby of her own by this dude!.. she'll be labled the crazy BM with his NEXT chick!

There's no point for any type of further investigation. Everything she needs to know is in her face. I don't see how folks with newborn children can date, but to each their own. This man definitely has ulterior motives and why bring her along if he plans on introducing them at a later date. Okay, BM didn't respond the way you wanted her to and he's salty? Okay, something in the milk isn't clean. At least your friend can't say she didn't know b/c this doesn't seem that important to her. I hope she remembers that child isn't hers!

Looks like he was hoping for some drama, side eye to the entire situation and your friend is walking into a potential mess :nono:

Been there as the BM and yeah, Bd has issues. He wanted to show off the new chick but not stay with her. Like; "Ok, you don't want me I have a new young, unstretchmarked chick"...but he has underlying feelings still for BM...it's natural to want the family to be together..We as women just tend to love our babies more than the BS that some BD (cuz, he didn't put a ring on it!) bring though. Men can be more drama filled than women, know that.

He still wants the BM to some extent or does not take your friend seriously, but the latter does not seem true as his baby is around her. The BM seems like she is A OK with them, and has moved on...he has a prob with that. She needs to investigate further.

He's probably still having sex with the BM.

Been there as the BM and yeah, Bd has issues. He wanted to show off the new chick but not stay with her. Like; "Ok, you don't want me I have a new young, unstretchmarked chick"...but he has underlying feelings still for BM...it's natural to want the family to be together..We as women just tend to love our babies more than the BS that some BD (cuz, he didn't put a ring on it!) bring though. Men can be more drama filled than women, know that.

The bolded is what I think. He's trying to provoke BM with your friend. These things never end well. Your friend might want to just cut her losses.

Back