New fotki picture. Im kinda new

trulyurangel82

Hi everyone! Im kinda new

Hi everyone. Ive been on this site for awhile but Ive been lurking :lol: until I decided to get a paid account so I can post.

I just took a picture today.
If you compare Aug 06 to now (Jan 4, 07) do you see any growth?
I can see it a little bit.
http://public.fotki.com/trulurangel82/

password is longingforlonghair.

My regime is in the about me section.

The third picture is actually the beginning before some new stylist (my old stylist retired) trimmed 2 inches off. My back was turned and I didnt know she had the scissors out lol and all I heard was snip snip snip fast :(
She didnt even ask but later was like,"you needed your ends trimmed." yeah but that wasnt even a trim it was a hair cut.

But anyways I havent been to the salon in months. I got sick of waiting in line at hair salons, hair stylists overprocessing me and charging too much money.

I started self relaxing in august and yeah I have underprocessed some areas but I noticed my hair is more healthy and is growing a little faster. Im getting better at my technique and each time its coming out straighter. I havent used a flat ironed in a long time and Im trying to not use it till the summer.

Anyways be free to add me on fotki :)

Last edited:
You're off to a great start!!!!! Your hair looking good already!!!! Good luck on your hair journey we'll all be swinging our hair pretty soon:)

Back