New color

DelightfulFlame

I dyed my hair recently, and I really like the color. I used Clairol Textures and Tones Cherrywood color. I originally was trying to stay away from color, but I couldn't resist. Check out my pics and let me know what you think! They are in the april album.

I agree. Lovely!
up.gif

DF that color us absolutely beautiful on you....

I know what you mean about not enough color. No matter how many boxes I buy I never seem to have enough....and I never use a brush and all that either...
laugh.gif

You have gorgoeus SKIN girl!

I think the color took very well. I also love pinks, and skin tone lipcolor. You look great in it.

I love it!!! and i love the new natural lipstick!!!....got me wantin to go lipstick shoppin....its all very flattering ....i told ya, you should be a hair model!!!

I love the lipstick. I know I was supposed to look at the color which is cute by the way, but that is such a good picture! The angle makes you look so elegant!

Thanks ya'll. I love that lipstick too...I never would have thought I could pull it off, but something kept urging me to try it.

It looks like a natural tone, but my lips are darker so it's not really a natural tone for me. Plus light lipsticks usually make my lips look like Wanda from In Living Color. Not flattering at all!!! I'm just glad it worked out.

Irresistable, girl you really give me the big head!

Thanks again everyone for all of your wonderful comments!

Back