NEW BSS!

jaibee

They opened a new BSS in my hood so you know I had to check it out today. They have a pretty good selection, some paul mitchell products, some sebastian, some joico, and a lot of elasta qp (but they still don't have the infamous mango butter
frown.gif
). They also had some nice drawstring ponies too. And they had the Wigo flat iron (I think I heard some good reviews about that on this board). How is it? It looks interesting, it had a heat dial and it was $38.99. I'm thinking about buying it but I need some opinions from the LHCF. Please let me know what you think about the WIGO!
love.gif

jaibee, sorry, I don't know anything about the Wigo flat iron, but I'm sure that there are others on this board that have info on it. As for the Elasta QP mango butter, do you have any Walgreens stores in your area? I saw the mango butter on sale there for $3.99. I still haven't tried it yet, although I am kind of tempted.
smile.gif

I don't know anything about "WIGO".... just wanted to comment that several new BSS's has popped up in my area... so i'm gonna have sum big time fun this weekend
trampoline.gif

Back