Never buy conditioner from bath & body works

Okay, I love bath & body works. I also love botanicals. Somehow i thought it would be a good idea to buy thier new conditioner. Wrong!! Thank God i got the sample kit and it only cost $5 (the regular cost $14). I used it wednesay. My hair felt like straw when i used it. It says its concentrated, but i had to use the whole tube (more than i use with regular conditioner). I had to put pantene r&n and then Nexxus Humectress as a leave in to make my hair feel as silky as it usually does. Lesson learned.

i 2nd that! used the almond wheat germ reconstructor and it made my hair so hard and tangled. it shedded a little too.

[ QUOTE ]
felicia said:
i 2nd that! used the almond wheat germ reconstructor and it made my hair so hard and tangled. it shedded a little too.

[/ QUOTE ]

UH OH!! I bought some of this recently and was planning on trying it for the first time this weekend!! Did you use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards??? (Reconstructors do normally leave the hair feeling kinda hard...
wink.gif
)

i still have the reconstructor in the packsage. I am still contemplating whether or not to use it. I am so frustrated! the black girl at the counter told me how she just loved the line. arrggg!!! I should have known!!!!

I wanted to know did all you ladies who had bad experiences with this product have relaxers. If so, that may be why.

Last week I was thinking about buying the leave-in conditioner, I'm glad that I didn't. By the way, what does "SA" stand for?

sales assistants?
Maybe it does work for some of them. I know I got a rec for brazil nut shampoo and conditioner from the bodyshop years ago, from 2 AA women with relaxers. They were right, it was good stuff.

Back