Neutrogena Triple Moisture Review

jasmin

Ok let me just say I was ready to pack these up. I was hating my air dried hair. These products smell so good and while I was using them I was loving them but then came the air drying process which is great with DB, Elucence and so on. It didn't air dry so silky.
ohwell.gif
In fact I thought it felt dry and I was planning on washing my hair again with Elucence right away. I am going on my 9th week with my relaxer so I was going to give it a chance once I get a touch up. Well by the time my hair air dried and I hot curl my hair I was happy. I got soft, silky and flowing hair. I was thinking wtf
crazy.gif
because I was ready to throw these products against the wall but I'm impressed.

Products I used:
shampoo
mask mixed with a little porosity control...side note..porosity control is the bomb and it's really helping me go longer before a touch up with silky hair.

leave-in
serum

Well there you have it. Good products and I can't wait to use them when I get a touch up.

I really want to try this line as well....thanx for the review!

Revlon makes porosity control. They carry it at most beauty supply places but man it's hard to find. They are always out of stock. They do carry it online at metrobeauty and spiralhaircase. You might find them in 2 different packages. The old is white with black and orange writing and the new one is blue with I think white writing.

Back