Nessa Got Pics Yall!!!!!

Nessa

Hey Yall,

This yall Nessa. Hey I am happy to see all of yall. But I just found my ditigal camera not long ago and I have some fresh batteries. I only took a few pics but I will be sure to take more. I won't be on here that much, because there are some difficulties on connecting on here. BUt I will be all right. HEre is the WORLD PREMIERE lol, I am just playin /images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://public.fotki.com/Nessa4eva/

password: hair

Hi Nessa! You look great with your braids. I think your hair is gonna start thriving. Just keep caring for it. There are lots of things you can do without extensions since you are not wearing them anymore. Let us know what you will be doing.

Hey Nessa! Nice pics. You look great in braids. I was wondering the same as others...What is your plan now that you won't be wearing the extensions anylonger??

Hi Nessa! Your pics are nice. What are you going to doinstead of wearing extensions? Your hair looks ncie and thick.

You are a pretty girl....do tell us how you are going to wear your hair now!

very nice pics, nessa. i like the braids.....your hair looks healthy....thanks for sharing... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nice pics. Are you relaxed or natural? HAPPY GROWING!! /images/graemlins/cheers.gif

P.S.> Those houses in your neighborhood are gorgeous! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey Yall,

How yall doing. THanks for all the compliment's.My mom said she is going to braid some big individuals. But the only hairstyle I am doing is just combing my hair down and putting a headband. I mean that's the only way i can style it. I don't know how to curl it and all of this stuff, but I just want it simple. But just how you saw my real hair was I will be wearing it like that but with those head bands to keep it down.

I will just add grease, or sometimes wash my hair and go. I am glad I am in high school because no one cares about the length of my hair like they used to do.

Thanks yall,
Give me ideas and all

Nessa

I hope Eclipse does not mind, but I think her growth progress album would be inspirational to you Nessa: http://photos.yahoo.com/topazj2000

She grew short hair to near brastrap in 1 year! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif You might want to ask her for some tips on what she did to grow her hair out!

Hope that helps and good luck with all your hair goals! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Oh yeah I will be sure to ask her about some tips, I have alot of split ends, It just doesn't look like it right now, I am going to let my hair grow another inch, and then cut half and inch. I havne't permed my hair so far, and it's been like 8 weeks.

Hey Nessa...I've been doing fine...I'm currently transitioning to natural and I have a lil over 8 weeks of new growth too.

Thanks for sharing. Any place is a good place to start to monitor hair growth. Keep us posted... and you live in a lovely neighborhood. Those houses are beautiful.

Thanks lol. It's also been a long time since I have talked to you. No ones is leaving comments on there. Lol it doesn't matter....

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks lol. It's also been a long time since I have talked to you. No ones is leaving comments on there. Lol it doesn't matter....

[/ QUOTE ]

i see some that have left comments unless u r expecting "better" comments or something...dont worry about not getting comments like some of the ladies on here...your hair is beautiful along with everyone elses on this forum! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Everyone has different textures, lengths, etc. that all make us unique...we ALL have beautiful hair...don't u think? /images/graemlins/king.gif

Nice pics Nessa. You're off to a great start!

I think the wash n go is a great style until you gain some more length. You can also try a light weight bun to put in the back. You can slick your hair back into a pony tail and attach the bun with bobby pins to secure. But make sure the bun isn't too heavy.

I think a braid bun will look cute on you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back