Pics

Beautiful hair, beautiful girl.

There are many unattainable things I've wanted to be in my life, but tall and thin with long hair has certainly been the greatest of these....

I'm working on the hair - so 1 out of 3 ain't bad, right?
laugh.gif

Girl if I wasn't so awestruck I'd be jealous. You better go!
grin.gif

Fab-u-lous! (imagine me snapping my fingers side to side, ala men on film)
You have that Aaliyah look (I suspect you may have heard that before)

Thanks everyone. All of you guys are the most beautiful, inside & out, women I have ever met. Everyone's photos are great!
bdance.gif
Here is my regimen.......

I wash & condition my hair with Garnier Fructis shampoo & conditioner for dry hair every 3 days, durring warm weather months I will rinse & put in conditioner everyday & wear in a ponytail unless I have somewhere special to go then I will blow it straight. After each wash I apply EVOO throughout my hair while it is still wet. Most of the time I will wear a victorian style or regular bun & if I wear it down shake it out of the bun & wear it really big & messy. I try to avoid the curling iron but it can be really hard. I haven't used any haircolor in 2 years, which was the main reason why my hair would just tear out & die(I know hair is already dead but It was a fatal mess!.) I eat nothing but seafood(I eat chicken once or twice a month), veggies, soy & vegan products, put pecans, almond or brazil nuts in mostly everything I eat & drink alot of juice, green tea, chamomile tea & water, no dairy, no red meat, no pork, no fried foods, & no sodas. I hit the gym 4 days a week. I tried hair vitamins a few years back but they broke me out. I also give myself mini-trims every month.

My hair always grew long but neglecting it all of the time as an adult never gave me the chance to enjoy it healthy as I did as a child. Also, I know I listed my diet but I have been eating this way for 9 years to avoid hereditary health problems along the way.

I love your hair, it's beautiful! I like your regimen too, nice and simple
smile.gif

Back