Neith vs Maxiglide

Neith

This is the second time I tried out the maxiglide. I think I've got it down now :yep:

cleanupthoseedgeszk3.jpg

afterrollerset2os7.jpg

afterrollerset3fj3.jpg

afterrollerset4aa4.jpg

This is the best my hair ever looked straightened out :grin: Henna really does give you shine.

I shampooed with NTM cream lather, deep conditioned with AO Honeysuckle rose+Miss keys 10 en 1+Jojoba Oil+ 1 teaspoon of fantasia IC heat protector, used V05 heat protectant spray and IC fantasia serum to rollerset, airdried, then flat ironed my hair with the maxiglide on setting 5. I used the miniglide on my roots.

I rollerset my hair again after flat ironing, then went and took a nap, cuz taming these kinks and coils is WORK.

I was worried that I wasn't having good progress, but nah. The proof is in the pics. I have to grow out my stupid layers for some more thickness, but my hair is really healthy :yep:

I'm going for apl in 2009! :yay:

first off I love the title of this thread!!
And secondly, awesome, love the results...Very thick, and shiny and healthy. Good job :)

Impressive results. You hair looks great! I was skeptical of Maxiglide for black hair, but it does a good job.

Neith, great job! :yep:Can you please tell me what temp you put it on and what heat protectant you use? My hair is too short now, but in the future I'd like to try it out.

Neith, great job! :yep:Can you please tell me what temp you put it on and what heat protectant you use? My hair is too short now, but in the future I'd like to try it out.

Thank you :)

I used V05 heat defense spray and Fantasia IC heat protection serum. I have pics and ingredients in my fotki if you want to know more about those products.

I used it on setting 5. I don't know why anyone would feel the need to turn it all the way up to 10 cuz that sucker gets HOT :shocked:

Love it, its so shiny and thick. Your layers will grow out in no time. Im now considering henna!

Back