Neith got hold of a maxiglide!

Neith

I straightened my hair today for the first time in more than a year. All the other attempts at straightening turned out as a light press, lol.

What I did:

1) Hot oil treatment with almond oil

2) Shampoo with NTM shampoos

3) Sprayed wet hair with aphogee keratin green tea spray

4) Deep condition with miss keys 10 en 1 - mixed with 1 capful of SAA, 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil and 1 teaspoon of chi silk infusion

5) Apply a little aphogee keratin green tea spray and chi silk infusion, then detangle.

6) Went under the dome dryer and dried my hair to about 40% dry.

7) Dried my hair the rest of the way with my blowdryer.

8) Maxiglide on setting 5. I used my miniglide on the roots.

Pictures:

Curly-vi.jpg

That was the start. I wanted wild hair for the day, so I purposely frizzed it out, lol.

blowout1-vi.jpg

After blowdrying.

Straight1-vi.jpg

Straight2-vi.jpg

straight3-vi.jpg

It came out okay. I put a little too much of the chi stuff in, but my hair still has good swang.

*Comes running into thread, gasping and clutching muh pearls*

Neith dun straightened her hair?? Laaaaaawd :lachen::lachen:

Neith your hair looks great AND you are so pretty :yep:

You look so cute with your wash n go. You also look cute with your straight hair.

Thank you :) I prefer the wash and go, but I'm very happy to finally see some that I'm retaining some length.

Hey Beith,how long did your hair stay straight?

I just did it today, I can usually keep my hair straight for a while, at least a week.

I'm going to wet it down on Thursday though. I really just wanted to see how much it grew (a lot!) and what condition my ends are in.

Oh Lawd....she dun done it na.....!

Very purty....very pretty young lady. Love that thick puffy hur gurl...

Thank you! :)

both looks are good on you.

honestly i am liking the natural wash and go more but i understand the need for change i feel the same way. it looks like a good maxiglide job

THAT was awesome! lol Girl you looked all fierce with the wild hair and smooth with the flat ironed! Loving both looks on you. :yep: Beautimous!

I straightened my hair today for the first time in more than a year. All the other attempts at straightening turned out as a light press, lol.

What I did:

1) Hot oil treatment with almond oil

2) Shampoo with NTM shampoos

3) Sprayed wet hair with aphogee keratin green tea spray

4) Deep condition with miss keys 10 en 1 - mixed with 1 capful of SAA, 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil and 1 teaspoon of chi silk infusion

5) Apply a little aphogee keratin green tea spray and chi silk infusion, then detangle.

6) Went under the dome dryer and dried my hair to about 40% dry.

7) Dried my hair the rest of the way with my blowdryer.

8) Maxiglide on setting 5. I used my miniglide on the roots.

Pictures:

Curly-vi.jpg

That was the start. I wanted wild hair for the day, so I purposely frizzed it out, lol.

blowout1-vi.jpg

After blowdrying.

Straight1-vi.jpg

Straight2-vi.jpg

straight3-vi.jpg

It came out okay. I put a little too much of the chi stuff in, but my hair still has good swang.
looking good!!!! I likey

Back