Needs your help!!

babygirl_00

Good Morning ladies,

I need some help, The salons in my area are not well stock of hair supplies for my/our hair type, ie shampoos, wigs, and so on....Is their anyone out there that knows of any web site where I can purchase wigs, 60 second hair weave, and fony ponys. any and all would be appreciated

www.hairsisters.com is good for shopping and info. Sometimes, it is better to serach the products you see there on google to go comparison shopping. Some places have better prices, but the selection is not that good. HairSisters has a very good selection.

HoneyDew said:
www.hairsisters.com is good for shopping and info. Sometimes, it is better to serach the products you see there on google to go comparison shopping. Some places have better prices, but the selection is not that good. HairSisters has a very good selection.

HoneyDew, i tell ya..... U know EVERYTHING!!!! U need to have a hair talk show.... :lol: No seriously u always give good advice and we appreciate it!!!!

Mizani_Mrs said:
HoneyDew, i tell ya..... U know EVERYTHING!!!! U need to have a hair talk show.... :lol: No seriously u always give good advice and we appreciate it!!!!

You are so welcome. Just call me a shop-a-holic on a budget. :)

Back