• curled but pulled back into a banana clip

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • flat ironed and pulled back into a ponytail

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

levette

Hello ladies,

I plan on going out of town this weekend to a church conference on Saturday plus I willl be seeing one of my best friends who I haven't seen in over 14 years. But the weather is in the high 90's. In fact it is supposed to be around 97 degrees tomorrow. I want a hairstyle that can withstand this crazy humidity. I am already opting out the bun because it makes me look too plain Jane. Vote on what u think would be best. You can check out my hair album here to see what hairstyle may best suit me

Last edited:
I personally do not wear any kind of bang during the summer straightened or curly. Just makes me even hotter and sweat messes it up. I'd say a pulled back style to keep the hair out of your face and off ears and neck. I'd go with a differnt type of bun than just the regular one. Or a ponytail with a cute headband or hair tie. You can use accessories to dress you hair up. that's what I usually do in the heat. Simple hair cute accesories.

I voted for the last 2. Any style where the hair is not going to be touching skin would be my choice.

I didn't vote for anything that requires a flat iron. If it will be in the 90s, I don't want your work to be in vain thanks to sweating. I think a braidout.

I say any style where your hair isn't on your neck. A nice bun will do just fine when it's hot like that...

Now I am leaning between braidout and a rollerset....

For me, braidouts always last longer and are more durable than rollersets in hot weather. I use a cheap conditioner (Suave Naturals soothing lavender lilac) as a setting lotion and this gives me staying power with suppleness shine, and bounce/swing.

edited to add: you can also do a cute updo with the curly braidout hair if you want it off of your neck.

Back