Need Wig Advice!

Renewed1

Hi Ladies,

A few weeks ago I went from SL to CL hair. I'm ready to chop off the remaining relaxed ends. BUT my head is too big for a TWA; and I am currently searching for a job, so I have to keep my "corporate" hairstyle, until I find a job.

Therefore, I'm looking into a couple of wigs that would look good on me. I have attached a pic of my face with my hair pull back and I wanted to show you ladies some wigs that I was looking at.

Please give me your HONEST HONEST opinion. I'm also open for recommended looks for wigs. I don't bruise easily!!

The first pic is of me, the rest of the wigs I'm interested in.

Attachments

• full face0000.JPG
    full face0000.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 14
  • GABRIELLE_M.jpg
    GABRIELLE_M.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 13
  • MARIAH_M.jpg
    MARIAH_M.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 18
The wigs look the same to me. I think you can definitely rock it. I have a half wig because I am doing job fairs and interviews. I am natural. I just want to keep my look more poise until I can get up into a new job than I will let them see my natural hair.

I have had both of those wigs before. I disliked them because of the part and lace. The gabrielle one is not so bad but look around for Vanessa front lace wigs. I have a few and I like them best the lace is sturdy and holds your foundation if you need to change the color and they are generally pretty cheap. I also where my hair half up for work and it still looks natural. HTH :)

I like the 2nd one better. I would try to find a store in your area that carries them and go and actually try them on. Wigs are just like clothes. You may like it on the hanger (or wig stand) but it may look different on your head. You may not like how it fits with your face.

Back