Wigs--a recovering "wig queen" resurfaces

Re: Wigs--a recovering \"wig queen\" resurfaces

Ya'll are rocking them well.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
msportugal said:
http://public.fotki.com/msportugal/wigs/ all my wigs have names. I know i look a hot mess but thats what happens when you pack a fro under a wig

[/ QUOTE ]

Ms. Portugal, you were snapping some serious shots.
Flahssssss.gif

You went “America’s Next Top Model” on us. LOL
grin.gif

I love your wigs. I really like the Halle one. That would be fly’ on a night out on the town.

Now, you’re really “doing it” with the Tina wig. You look like you just sang your heart out for Ike.
laugh.gif

Girl, let me find out you have an entire wig shop in your house. Forget the local BSS I’ll just hop a flight to Vegas on Delta with Ajamericandiva, and check out both of your selections.
driver.gif

[ QUOTE ]
msportugal said:
http://public.fotki.com/msportugal/wigs/ all my wigs have names. I know i look a hot mess but thats what happens when you pack a fro under a wig

[/ QUOTE ]

you look great in those wigs
smile.gif
My silly mom stole both of my wigs so I have to get another one.

Okay so now why can't I find a good looking wig when you guys have so many. Who is gonna go wig shopping with me?

Ms Portugal, that halle wig is EXACTLY what i'm looking for to wear off and on this summer
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
Ms Portugal, that halle wig is EXACTLY what i'm looking for to wear off and on this summer
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Jainygirl, I thought you were "recovering"! Off the wagon again!
laugh.gif
fat.gif

[ QUOTE ]
kitchen_tician said:
[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Jainygirl, I thought you were "recovering"! Off the wagon again!
laugh.gif
fat.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

girllll rehab was a mutha!!!
lachen70.gif
but luckily i escaped
look.gif
laugh.gif

thanks guys i think the 2toned curly on and halle are my favorites. but i had to go to work on halle and cut her to make her look right. they made the sideburns long as heck and put a tail in the back. All of my wigs are human except the two toned bob at the end

I can't wait to get my pics up. I love wigs, but none of my friends were really feelin me! I love LHCF!
kissing4.gif

I didn't mean to put the kissing one up there....I was looking for this one :
kiss.gif
This is more subtle....lol.

I wish I had a cam.
cry3.gif
I have 4 Sensationnel Instant Weaves, well 3 functional ones. One of them I purchased was defective so I can't wear it.
mad.gif

Ya'll are too funny! I'm gettin a slight itch to go to Hairtown this weekend to pick me up some ponies.
smile.gif

Back