need product reviews

alliyah4eva203

i'm about to go shopping for some new products but before i part with my hard earned £££££ i would just like to know if any body else has used them.
please state whether or not u liked them. did you have good results. and also could you list your hair type.
any input would be appreciated and thank you in advance for your answers

Toni & Guy intensive conditioner(the ultimate moisture boost)
aphogee evening primrose hot oil treatment
VO5 strawberries and cream
mizani H2O night time treatment
neutrogena triple moisture deep recovery mask

[ QUOTE ]
alliyah4eva203 said:
VO5 strawberries and cream

[/ QUOTE ]

It smelled good in the bottle but I didn't like its scent after I rinsed it out. My hair smelled like I was trying to cover something up. I used it as a conditioner wash.

I love VO5 Strawberries and Cream as a conditioner washes hair is very soft and moisturized.
Mizani H20 Night Time Treatment works great on my hair tried it last week.

I think the Elasta QP recovery can be substituted for the Mizani. People here use it as a leave in on wet hair but I always used it as a hairdressing and had no problems with it.

I think biosilks line is good. THe volumizing shampoo is great. The shine or gloss I can't remember the name but it is really good and does not weight the hair down.
I also think that people use these protein conditioners tooo much. You have to be sooo careful with them and they can cause more damage than help if not used properly. I would leave that to the pros and you have to remember that the salon is a business.

The Aphogee Evening Primrose Hot Oil Treatment wasn't good for my hair. I wrote a review on it awhile back. It foamed like it contained soap...and I thought that sitting under the dryer for a few minutes would help it "penetrate" more but it made it worse. My hair was very hard after I rinsed it out. I'm going to stick to my old staple, TCB Hot Oil Treatment-it worked wonders.

Vo5 Strawberries and Cream: My hair shed like no tomorrow every time I used this conditioner. I have no idea why.

I tried using it one day, then the next day using another conditioner, then using Vo5 again, etc. My hair only shed when I used the Vo5.

I used to use this conditioner all the time as a kid and my mom said there was no unusual shedding back then, so I don't know what's up now.

the evening prime rose hot oil treatment made my hair soft, but i used it as a pretreatment. it was nothing spectacular bc once i ran out i didnt refill.

Aphogee Evening Primrose Hot Oil Treatment: Hated this product, it did absolutely nothing for my hair.

VO5 Strawberries and Cream : I love this for my conditioner washes, it leaves my hair soft and moisturized.

Mizani H2O Night Time Treatment: I hate this product, it leaves my hair feeling heavy and greasy.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Mask: I love this product.It left my hair well moisturized , in fact my hair retained moisture for a few days after this.

My hair type is natural, mostly 4a with 3c on the crown.

Back